A Super Couple

Kara's POV

Today I returned from the phantom zone. The only thing I could think about there is her. When I returned home the first thing I did was hug Alex my sister. I turned to hug Lena and she ran into my arms. The world stops when I hug Lena and the only thing I can feel is pure joy.

As I looked up to her face I could see she was crying. I think she feels responsible for what happened to me. I hugged her again and then reunited with the rest of the team. When we got home it was late and Lena had to go do work since she was giving up her position at Lcorp.

"Lena" I called after her.
"Yes Kara?"

Oh God I cant stop looking into those beautiful eyes.

"Do you wanna grab lunch together tommorow? I heard there is a great new resteraunt downtown called Roxy's."

"I thought that resteraunt was reserved for couples" Lee said with a smirk

"Oh, ugh, well we could- I mean maybe, I didnt mean to suggest-"

Stop shuddering you idiot and just ask her to go out with you

I begin to blush, "Mabye we could just pretend to be a couple and sneak in together, I heard they have good dumplings"

"Haha like in the detective movies,"Lee remarks

"Yeah haha, see you tommorow", I say

"Okey Dokie" Lee says with a laugh

I turn around to find Alex and Kelly smirking at me.

"What?" I say
"Alex you owe me 20 bucks" Kelly says smiling
"Dang it, I really though Lena would ask Kara out first"

"Ask me out first! I didnt ask her out Alex we are just going to a resteraunt"

Alex laughed,"Yes Kara you only asked her to sneak into a couple's resteraunt posing as a couple in order to get dumplings together while you stuttered and look into her eyes"

My cheeks flush red with embarrassment.

"I think I'm gonna tell her how I feel tommorow alex"

"Its okay Kara, you got this, I support you no matter what happens, besides I think Lena might have a crush on you too. Goodnight Kara I missed you"

"I missed you too"

Alex and I hugged and I went to my apartment for the night.

I cant belive I just did that. What if Lena just thinks it's for fun?What if she doesnt like me back? What if this ruins us?