Fight

3rd person POV
Alex landed hard on the ground and tumbled until she hit the nearby wall. The blast from Lillians Lexo suit hit it's mark. Alex stood up and fired rounds towards the DEO agents. Kara flew by overhead and landed a hard blow to Lex. J'onn followed closely behind aiming for Lillian.

Kara spoke over the coms, "One of the guards dragged Lena out the back. I'm gonna go get her. Do you guys have it handled in here?"

Brainy spun around,"Wait Kara! You're needed in here I'll go after her."

"Brainy I cant take any risks I have to go myself"

"He's right Kara" Nia yelled. "You're needed here, I'll go with Brainy as backup"

"Okay, the second she is safe I want to know. I'll catch up to you guys once I deal with Lex and Lillian."

Brainy and Nia took off towards the back as Kara focused her attention back on Lex.

"You really think you will make it out of this building alive Kara?"
Lex landed on the ground and his helmet retracted. Lillian and J'onn continued fighting as Alex and Kelly began to loose ground to the soldiers they were fighting. With heavy gunfire coming in there direction it was nearly impossible to take them out and they took cover behind a hollow shipping crate.

"Why are you like this? Lena was the only person who ever believed that you had the ability to be good and you wasted it. She saw the best in you and you hurt her in every way imaginable"
"Lena gave up on me a long time ago, she made her choice when she decided to stand against me"
"No she fought for you. Even after you hurt her she still helped you when you had cancer, and you betrayed her. When she sided with you for her prodject Non Nocere, instead of showing her a different way you wasted you second chance at life and once again proved why no one does nor will ever care about you."
Lex glared at Kara with his eyes laced in rage.
"You and other aliens are how I lost my sister. I would have everything I ever wanted if you never came here. Lena was the one good in my life and you stole her from me. Aliens were never meant to exist and I will restore the balance of nature by getting rid of every single one. Starting with you."

Lex's helmet came back on and his suit released a massive beam of kryptonite towards Kara.
"Kara catch!" Kelly yelled.
Kara lept out of the way and caught Kelly shield just as the beam reached her. Kara cried out as she took the full force of the beam. The pain soared through her skin but did not kill her.

"Kara we have Lena, she is safe. I'm taking her out the back" Brainy said into the mic.

Angrily Kara began to step toward Lex. Slowly she began to gain ground on him. Lex yelled in frustration and turned up the force of his beam. Once again Kara was slowed but she kept going until both she and Lex were yelling trying to hold there ground.

Suddenly the beam stopped and Kara looked up. Lex smirked and pointed his arm to the side.

Kara followed his aim and saw Lena looking at her brother terrified. His beam would be instantly lethal to humans.
"Kara I love yo-"
The beam shot out..
"NOOOOOOOOO" Kara screamed as she dropped the shield and ran to protect Lena.
The entire world slowed on her way to Lena, nothing else mattered. Just getting to Lena in time.
Kara realized her mistake just seconds to late. Brainy had told her he had Lena safe less then a minute ago. She couldnt possibly be in the warehouse again yet. Just before she reached Lena the hologram of her frightened lover faded and she was left facing a massive kryptonite beam alone and unprotected.

The world went blurry for Kara, all she could see was green. Her ears were ringing and she heard someone screaming. She didnt realize it was her own voice until the pain caught up to her. She lay screaming on the floor of the warehouse as Lex hit her with beam after beam with Kryptonite.

"KARA!" Alex screamed as she tried and failed to get to her. The DEO agents had her and Kelly cornered.

"Any last words kryptonian?" Lex said as he paused and disengaged his suit.

"Yes....enjoy hell Lex"

Lex frowned as one of his arm pieces reassembled and pointed at Kara. 4 gunshots rang out into the air and Lex paused. He looked at Kara confused and collapsed to the ground with uneven breaths. Lena stood behind him holding a pistol with a lethal rage in her eyes. Lex struggled to breath as he looked at Lena.
"I told you I would kill you if you hurt her" Lena said.
Lex's movement slowed and Lena kneeled down next to him."I'm sorry I couldn't save you brother."

Lex stopped moving.

Lena immediately turned towards Kara and began to care for her.
"Kara! Are you okay? If I can get you back to the tower we can get you some yellow sunlight."
Kara chuckled as she winced in pain.
"Lena, I'm so happy your okay. I was so scared I might loose you"
Lena leaned down and kissed Kara.
"I'll be okay, right now we need to worry about Lillian and the agents"

"NOOO" Lillian screamed as she saw her dead son on the ground.
She landed next to him as her suit disabled and she tried to revive him.
"Mom"
"No it's okay Lena, I can save him.... I can do something..... he..he's gonna be okay."
"Mom he's gone......"
Lillian looked up at Lena with tears in her eyes.

"This is all your fault Lena"