Is This What It Feels Like To Be Happy?

3 Person POV
A gentle stream of sunlight crept through the windows of Lena's home. Kara smiled as she watched Lena sleep. She had never experienced a feeling like this before. A little with monel, yes, but it didnt even feel close to this.

She stroked Lena's hair as she admired her. Lena never slept well because of her trauma. Kara knew if she was truly asleep then it's because she felt safe near her.

Last night had been amazing for both of them. No one had ever made Kara feel as loved as Lena did and no one had ever made Lena feel as safe as Kara did.

It was as if they had been destined to be soulmates. Kara was surprised she hadn't noticed her feelings sooner. She wondered how long Lena had loved her before she realized.

No wonder she felt so betrayed about my identity,Kara thought
It's because she not only trusted me but loved me as well.

At the feeling of Kara's movement on the bed Lena peeked her eye open and smiled.

"Goodmorning"
"Goodmorning Lee, how did you sleep"
"Better then I have in years" she said smiling
Kara leaned forward and placed a kiss atop Lena's head.

"Well get used to it because I'm never sleeping a night in my life without you again"

Climbing out of be Kara started to get dressed.

"Why are you getting dressed Kara? It saturday."

"I know, but I have to work at the tower today because J'onn has a day off and needs someone to cover his shift"

Lena smiled and flashed Kara by lifting up her shirt.

"Are you sure 1 day cant be traded off with another team member"

Kara stumbled to find her words distracted by Lena's body, "Well, uhh, Alex said, I mean, I cant today even if I wanted to cause I have to teach my dad to use his powers"

Lena's face went pale and her eyes went wider.

"Oh right, I forgot your father's here, will I have to meet him today?"

"Relax lee you dont have to meet him today, but eventually yes. Dont worry he is a nice guy and will love you"

"Cause who wouldn't like a person related to the most notorious family in the city, not to mention the one in particular that is set on killing your daughter and nephew" she said sarcastically.

"He will understand, and if not I dont care. I just want you lee. Also, I already told you. No one is holding the Luthor name against you. Besides you can always change it to danvers if we ever get married."

The thought brightened the mood on Lena's face and she leaned in to kiss Kara.
"Okay, have a good day babe"
"I'll come back here for dinner, does dumplings sound good?"
"Perfect"
Kara kissed Lena and made her way out the door and to the tower.