Lena

"She asked me out....And I said yes"

"Okay and.." replied Andrea

"Well first I said okie dokie, I probably sounded like a 5 year old and secondly I'm not sure if it's really a date. I should have listened better, I was to busy admiring her while she stuttered so cutely. I didnt hear half the details"

"Do you know if she likes you Lena?"

"I dont know, I always assumed no, so I never said anything"

"Well when did you start liking her?"

"She doesnt know it yet but I have been in love with her for about 2 years now. Actually, no one knows, I've never had the confidence to share it."

Looking toward Andrea I started to blush I had never talked this deeply to someone before

"I was going to tell her once, on our way to Kaznia to stop my brother, but then our plane started to crash and well it cant exactly be a romantic moment during something like that."

"After I learned she was supergirl I was mad but it almost made me love her more. I mean who wouldn't, have you seen supergirls muscles, I mean just imagine the thing she could do during se-"

"Ahem, Lena...."

"Sorry I got carried away, anyways she asked me to go to lunch with her. Wich is pretty normal except for the part where it's at a couple's resteraunt."

"I would consider that a date, why ask you to go to a couple's resteraunt if it's not a date"

"Well I never knew Kara was into girls so I feel like she means as a friend. I think she just wanted dumplings" I said

"Humm maybe your right. I never thought Kara liked girls. You probably should go with her thinking she is a friend for now so it's not akward"

"Okay, yeah, thanks Andrea it was nice to see you"

"It was nice to see you to Lena"

Andrea got up to leave and I hugged her on the way out the door. The hug felt weird, the only person that felt normal hugging was Kara.

I wish Kara loved me back. Well, I have been her friend for this long I can stand just being friends a little longer.