What do I do now

Lena's POV
I woke up to the soft chirping of near by birds. My hand immediately wen to my throbbing head. The concussion must have triggered my migraines on top of it. I sat up and slowly took in my surroundings.

I was in a very basic room with wooden floors, a ceiling fan and the bed I woke up on. The walls were lined with various artworks and were colored a light grey. The room was small and at first seemed normal. Then I noticed bars where the door should be and a window that had been sealed shut.

I frantically lept to my feet as I remembered what had happened. Turns out I got up too fast and the pain in my head made me fall back onto the bed before fully getting up. Upon my fall I noticed a metal cuff around my hand blinking with a green light.

My last memories was of Lex saying something.
"Take her to cell 14 before she hurts herself" He'd told Sam.

So I must be in cell 14

The cell was definitely nicer then I had expected and far less bug ridden. I realized that I must still be in the Luthor mansion. When Lex and I were kids we were never allowed in a certain area of the house and I never knew why. We snuck down here once out of curiosity, as we got to the bottom of the stairs we heard screaming and raced back up. I never went near here again.

I began to look around the cell for ways out. I couldnt see any obvious ways but I kept looking.

I have to warn Kara before Lex gets to her, but I had a feeling I was to late. Lex would have told her by now and begun to take out the aliens.

About ten minutes later I heard footsteps approaching down the hall. I tore a thick strand of my sheets off the bed as a stupid plan began to form. I quickly moved to the wall parallel to the door and went silent.

"Lena I brought you food"

It was Samuel, I was already in position when he arrived at the front of my cell.

"Lena?"He said looking around to find me.

"Shit, Lena" He burst into the cell trying to make sure I was still in it. The second he came in I jumped onto his back and pulled the sheet strand around his neck. My broken arm made my eyes tear with pain as it was forced to work again. He fought me for 10 seconds before he fell to the floor with me on top of him grabbing at his neck. I held the sheets around his neck until he lay still unconscious but alive.

I burst out into the hallway and ran the direction Sam came from. An alarm went of getting triggered by the wristband that was on me. I cursed myself for being so stupid and forgetting about it.

As I scrambled upstairs I could hear frantic movement and shouting all around the house. I knew I would never make it out of the house. Lex has security measures outside to make sure I dont make it 3 feet. So I turned away from the door and ran toward my old room.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
I turned mid run to see lines of guards coming towards me. Cursing I ran down a hallway. I noticed a painting on the wall that grabbed my attention. I recognized it as part of the hidden passages around the house. I quickly opened it and went inside the passageway. The hidden door closed just as the guards turned into the hallway.

I need to get a message to Kara

It has been so long since I used these passageways. I worked my way through the cobweb infested tunnels hoping that I could make it to the phone in my room in time.

I can hear the shouts of people above me and footsteps roaring as people raced around the building. Finnaly I reach the door to my room. As I burst into my room I rush to the phone and dial Kara.

"Hello?"

"KARA ITS LENA, IM IN THE LUTHOR MANSION. LEX IS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE AND HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU AND ALL ALIENS."

"LENA! ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT IS HE PLANNING TO USE?"

I can hear wind rushing past in the background of her phone. She must be flying.

"Im okay Kara, but I dont know what he is planning for other aliens. I do know he will use me to get you to hand over your life. Promise me you wont do it."

"Lena I have too. He will kill you-"

"THEN LET ME DIE. It's better if I die then you do. I could never live with myself if you did."
"Lena I wont promise you. Not on this"
I can hear the footsteps outside my door getting closer.
"Kara please I'm out of time just promise me you wont do this."

"No wait I'm almost there. I'm not going to let you die. Not when I can save you"

"Goodbye Kara. I love you"

"NO LENA STAY ON THE PHONE"

I hung up the phone as the footsteps got increasingly loud. I ran to my window and opened it. Deciding not to look down is definitely one of the better decisions I have made in my life. The guards burst into the room just as I closed my eyes and jumped. The fall was certainly going to break something, but not enough to kill me. I kept waiting for the impact to hit me but it never did. I stopped mid fall and was caught by someone.

Kara! I told her my location and she was flying on the phone.

Out of fear and adrenaline I held onto her tight. Only then did I realize something didnt feel right. I wasnt touching the smooth fabric of Kara's suit. I was touching metal and nanotech materials. I opened my eyes as my worst nightmare became true.

Lex smiled at me.

"You really thought it would be that easy to get away from me. I thought I taught you better Lena"