Her

3 Person POV
Btw this chapter gets sexual, like a lot. So if you are not comfortable please dont read or simply skip to the next chapter. At least 15+ recommended, you know if your parents would be okay with it or not. Please be responsible.

As Kara landed Lena looked up from her book and smiled. Kara held up a box of donuts,
"I'm sorry we were interrupted lee, but I brought donuts"

Lena smiled warmly and accepted the donuts
"Well I have always been one for sweets, thanks"

The tension in the room was beginning to feel overwhelming as the room fell silent.

Kara adjusted her glasses nervously, "So um, did you want to start where we left off, or just talk, or mabye we could watch a movi-"

She was cut of by the sudden feeling of lips crashing into hers. She immediately moved closer in order to kiss her back. Kara pushed Lena against a near by wall and began to kiss up and down her neck licking and biting anything she could desperate to taste more of her.

Lena moaned unable to help herself at the feeling of Kara against her. It must have snapped something in Kara because she spun her around and began to kiss the back of her neck just as hard.

Lena leaned into her touch begging for her to move harder. Kara smiled and carried Lena over to the bedroom. As she closed the door Lena grabbed her and began to remove Kara's clothing.

She was taken back by the display of perfect muscles that greeted her. Kara upset that she hadn't been the one doing the touching used her superior strength to pin Lena below her and remove her clothing. Looking upon her partner completely naked was Kara's undoing, she was going to make Lena scream with pleasure.