Missing Persons

3 Person POV
Kara made her way up the flights of stairs toward Lena's apartment. She was full of excitement. In her hands she carried a flower vase filled to the brim. As she reached the door her smile faded when she noticed it already cracked open.

Strange, Lena never leaves her security system off...

Stepping forward and slowly opening the door she called out, "Lena?"

No response came so she stepped inside the apartment. The flower vase hit the floor shattering as Kara looked around in silence, eyes wide and panicked. The glass table had been shattered, vegetables were sprawled across the floor along with a cutting board and bloody knife. There was blood pooled at the bottom of the steps and footprints leading in and out of it.

"LENA!" she cried out

Kara raced up the steps finding tranquilizers shot into the walls on her way up. The footsteps led to Lena's room, but when kara looked all she could find was a gun on the floor cocked and ready to shoot. She followed the footsteps out of the room and back to the stairs.

"LENA, LENA!"

Kara searched the entire house and found no trace of Lena, except her watch sitting on the bathroom sink.

Kara, crying now, scrambled to her phone and called Alex

"Alex so-someone to-too-took Lee-Lena"

"Whoa Kara calm down, what happened"

"They took her alex I just showed up and there's blood, an-and smashed things, and footsteps, and she's gone!"

"Okay, settle down, I will be there in 10 minutes and I will call the team. We will find Lena I promise"

Kara flew off the balcony and began to search the city. She would break it down building by building until she found Lena.

Alex and the team arrived at the apartment and they called the police. Search teams were dispersed across the city.

"We going to find her" Nia assured Kara

"Nia's right" J'onn chimed in "We will find her"

Alex ran over to the group with a test result in her hands.

"Good news guys the blood pool is not from Lena, well most of it anyways. A very small portion of it was Lena's that could have resulted from cuts, but we got an id on the other person blood. His name is Blake Brisge"

Kara's eye lit up with rage at the idea that Lena was hurt in any way.

"Did we get an address?"
"Yes, turns out he is just a mechanic during the day. Looks like his night activities are a little more villainous"

"I'm gonna talk to Lex"
"What, Kara no"
"Yes Alex, I need to know it wasnt his doing. If it is he's gonna wish he stayed dead. Besides I want to see the look on his face when he realizes I'm not dead."
"I too want to pay Lex a visit" said Brainy
"If Kara is right then she wont need to carry out her promise. I'll kill him myself"
"Both of you need to calm down. You wont get anywhere thinking like that, besides if the blood didnt belong to Lena, and there are tranq dats here I would say that there is a good chance this person wanted to capture her, not kill her"
"I agree with Alex" said J'onn we just have to hope she is in a safe place while we figure this out.