Please Help Me

3rd Person POV

Lena blinked as a bag was pulled off of her head. She looked around warily. Her entire body hurt and she was drugged in order to prevent her escape. Her only restraint this time being a chain that was tied to her wrist and connected with the ground.

She was in a warehouse with a massive door opened. A wide stream of sunlight bled through the entryway. Behind her stood Sam, Lex, and Lillian, all gazing toward the opened door looking for someone.
There was also over a hundred DEO agents standing in formation behind him with there guns drawn and ready to fire.

Lena's breath caught when she realized who they were waiting for.
Her mouth opened to speak and realized she couldnt. There was a bar of metal fixed in front of her mouth that blocked her from talking. At the sound of pavement braking. Everyone's attention raced back to the door where Supergirl now stood.

Lex smiled,"Ah, you finnaly made it"
"Give her to me Lex"
"No, that's not what we agreed upon"
Lena looked at Kara with a mixture of hope and fear. Kara met her gaze and her eyes filled with anger when she saw how badly Lena had been hurt.
"You can do what you want with me, but only after I know Lena is with my team and safe"
"But dont you think that will ruin the fun of making her watch you die?"

Just as he finished speaking 2 cannons behind Supergirl shot out of the walls in the warehouse. Lena's eyes grew large in warning and she tried to yell towards Kara, but couldn't in time. The cannons shot chains that wrapped around Kara and squeezed. Kara cried out in pain as she tried to free herself.

Lena immediately noticed something was off. She knew that much kryptonite would make Kara's veins turn green, but here was Kara simply in pain and no physical changes. She also noticed Kara came alone.

Kara never comes alone. She knows that never works.

However Lex didnt note the changes. He was too busy gloating at the fact that he was finnaly going to kill supergirl. He walked up to Kara and pulled out a long kryptonite dagger.

"You were easier to catch this time Kara getting a little slow at the game?"

Kara eyes glowed red as she smiled. In a matter of seconds J'onn Jones was standing outside of the chains unharmed.
"Funny, I was going to say the same thing"
J'onn punched Lex hard in the face and sent him flying across the warehouse. Kara, Alex, Brainy, Nia, and Kelly all sped into the warehouse and took to the oncoming charge of a hundred DEO agents.

Lillian turned to Sam
"Get her out of here. We can still use her as leverage if they dont know where she is"
Lillian activated her Lexo suit in sync with Lex and they both sped off to fight the heros. Sam unchained Lena and began to drag her to the door.
Lena tried to stand and collapsed under pain. During the fall the metal bar on her face broke.
"Sam please listen to me, they will kill me. If I leave this warehouse I will never see those people again"
"Your wrong Lena, Lex wants you alive"
"Wanted. He only wanted me alive to trade me for supergirl. If Lillian wasnt with him I'd be dead already"
She continued to fight him and stay in the warehouse.
"Lex is just trying to save us from aliens. They are dangerous Lena. You should know that considering how close you work with some of them. They could kill you at any time"
"But they dont"
"Yeah well most of them do..."
Sam expression grew grim and he looked away.
Lena looked at him and stopped fighting.
"Who did you loose?"
"My little sister"
They grew silent.
"I'm sorry Samuel...I haven't truly lost anyone to an alien but I almost lost my friend and in a way I lost my brother"
"I know your brother is not the way to do things, but there is no one else out there who is willing to help"
"He told you he'd find the alien that killed her didn't he?"
Sam nodded
"He wont do it. Ever. You know that right? Let me help you. I can find them"
"How do I know your not lying?"
"You dont, you'll just have to trust me"
Sam looked at her considering.
"I'm sorry Lena, I just cant help you"

"Well it's a good thing I can"
Sam and Lena turned to see Dreamer and Brainy. Dreamer hurled an energy coil at Sam and threw him against the wall knocking him unconscious. Brainy ran up and hugged Lena. Lena began crying into brainy as dreamer undid her cuffs and the trama of all the events finnaly caught up.