Getting Closer

3rd Person POV
"NOOOOOO" Kara screamed as the ground below her split with the force of her punch.

Alex ran towards her careful not to tril on any chunks that erupted from the earth.

"Hey, hey.. Kara it's going to be okay"

She pulled Kara into her arms just as she started crying.

"Alex you dont understand, sh-she called mmm-me and I couldnt get to her in time. What if he killed her"

"Kara she is still alive"Alex countered.

"She said she was out of time and I heard footsteps behind her."

"Were gonna get her back Kara. It seems her attempt to escape pushed Lex's plans forward. We just received a text for a time and place to meet him. He says he wants to trade your life for Lena's. Wich means he still has Lena and she is alive"

Kara settled down a little bit and thought it over.
"The meeting will definitely be a trap"
"I know, unfortunately we couldn't get Blake to give up any info. He really didnt know anything about the meeting."
"If it takes me dying to get Lena back then I'm willing to do it"
"Whoa hey, where gonna get both of you back tommorow not one or the other"

Kara sniffled as she looked up. There were police officers everywhere arguing with DEO agents. Ever since Lex took over the DEO he was abusing the power and using them for his own gain.

Kara's eyes narrowed as she looked closer at a familiar guard.

Wait. That's the agent that was at my dinner date with Lena. She said he was a former agent, not a current one. Wich means he was working for Lex.

"Oh my God"
Alex turned to face Kara
"What?"
"I think I know how to find Lena before the trade"

Kara shot forward and grabbed the guard.
"You're coming with me"

She picked him up and flew back to Alex, who by now had moved to the back of the house.
Kara slammed the agent against the wall and looked at him with her heat vision glowing.

"Where is Lena Luthor"
"I dont know who your talking about"
Kara pulled him off the wall and slammed him back again.
"WHERE IS SHE!"
"I dont know! I swear! He never discloses his plans with us"
"You have to know of some location you worked close enough with him that he put you in charge of spying on Lena. You know where she is and if you dont tell me I'm gonna let my sister take over. Trust me she is 12 times worse then me"
The man looked over at Alex terrified as she spun around a knife in her hand.
"Ok, fine. I dont know for sure if he's there right now but I'm supposed to talk to him later today at a warehouse down past the old bridge. It is an abandoned Lcorp facility and hasn't been used for years."
"Thank you. You may have just saved a life"
Kara turned around and walked past Alex.
"Please be careful here Alex, and dont trust anyone from the DEO, they are all working for him"
"Where are you going Kara?"

"To save my girlfriend"