The Luthors

"WHAT!?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME SHE HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH THE KRYPTONIAN!"

"Yes Mr Luthor... well it's highly likely at least" The spy said ducking to avoid the table Lex had just flipped in his direction.

"AND SOMEHOW SHE MANAGED TO GET THE KRYPTONIAN OUT OF THE PHANTOM ZONE! "

The spy started to open his mouth and then decided it was best not to respond.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU IDIOT"

The spy didnt need to be told twice as he quickly fled the room.

"Alexander calm yourself, it is not like we couldnt have seen this coming"

"Well mother, some people dont like to hear that there sibling is not only fighting against them, but simultaneously sleeping with the enemy"

Lillian smirked as she set down her cup of tea.

"You are truly so blinded by the situation you cant even see the benefits it might bring to our plans"

He stared at her, his gaze still filled with rage,"How could Lena sleeping with Kara possibly benefit us"

"Well for instance both of our biggest threats have a weakness. Each other. Lena stops our plans with her wits and she sends supergirl to do the muscle side of things. If we were to remove one from the equation it would solve the problem entirely"

Lex strode over to Lillian and poured himself a drink.

"See that's were your wrong mother. We cant take out the kryptonian, I have tried and failed at least a dozen times before. Are you suggesting I kill Lena instead?"

Lillian understood what he meant perfectly, if they couldn't take out supergirl then they would have to take out Lena. In order to break the cycle one would have to go without the other. The last thing Lillian wanted was Lena dead, she had a different way to go about things.

"Of course not, we just need to hide Lena away from her in order to gain the upper hand. While she searches for Lena we can go about our plans unnoticed"

"You do know she would have tried to find Lena even as friends and not lovers. So basically there was no point for them to sleep together. Just infuriating nonsense"

"True, however, over time the kryptonian will become desperate since Lena is now her lover. Supergirl will be more then willing to give her life for Lena. We can make her agree to give over herself in place of Lena."

She turned to Lex and smiled,

"In the end we both get what we wanted, you will get a world without the kryptonian and I will get a piece to rule. Lena wont even have to die for it to happen. Without the influence of the kryptonian Lena will eventually turn to you and the 3 of us can rule together. Just as the Luthors were always meant to"

Lex went silent as he tried to see if they could pull this off. He too never wanted Lena to die, after all she was the only person in his life who had once made him feel loved. But her relationship with the kryptonian was so infuriating he knew it would be nice to see her face as he killed Kara.

"Fine we will proceed with this new plan. Now let's go give my darling sister a chat."