Ill Kill You

3 person POV

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME SAMUEL, DOES SHE LOOKED UNHARMED TO YOU"
"I'm sorry Mr. Luthor but she put up a heavy fight. I went in with 12 guys and she managed to take 8 of them out, well at least injure them all in a way"
"I warned you of the difficulty before you went there Sam it's not my fault if your men were to incompetent to handle 1 woman"
"That doesn't mean you had to kill them!"

Lena grunted softly stirring at the noise. Everything hurt on her. She could move but it was painfull and she could feel her left arm in a sling.

"She's waking up"
"Go Sam, my mother and I will handle this"
Sam walked out of the room frustrated. Lillian looked up from her book and walked over to were lena was sprawled out on a table.
"Lena can you hear me?"
Lena began to open her eyes blinking. She was in the luthor mansion and lying on some sort of a table.
"Get away from me"
"Well I guess we know her auditory skills are working" Lex said frowning from across the room.
"Why am I here"Lena said as she tried to sit up, but was quickly pulled back down by the restraints spanning up and down her body.
"Dont try to sit up Lena, You'll hurt yourself"
"Oh yes mother, because it's not like I've already been thrown down a flight of stairs"
"That was by accident and the men responsible have been killed for it"
"Why am I here" Lena repeated
"You're here to serve as a distraction for the kryptonian, while she searches for you Lex and I can plan how we will kill all aliens and start with the kryptonian as soon as she trades her life for yours"

Oh god, Lena thought Kara. She must be so worried. I have to find a way to warn her.

Lena fought against the restraints, she cried out in pain as she tried over and over to get out. Lillian held Lena down and looked at her,
"Stop Lena, you'll only hurt yourself more"
Biting back tears Lena looked up "Since when did you ever care for my well being"
Lillian looking genuinely hurt by the comment let go of Lena.
"Eventually you will see things our way Lena, mabye watching your lover die will get it through that head of yours"

Lena froze at the word lover
"What"
"You really think we didnt know about you and the kryptonian"
"I don't know what your talking about"
"There is no need to deny it Lena, she will trade herself for you anyways and she will die"
"Your wrong, Kara doesnt negotiate with terrorists. Even for me"

Lena knew that was never the case. Kara would easily hand over her life in order to save anyone.

"Shell be dead by the end of the week Lena, start getting used to the thought"
Lillian turned away from Lena and headed for the door with Lex close behind her.
Lena began to writhe and scream trying to get out of her restraints.
"NOOOO, LILLIAN DON'T TOUCH HER"
"LILLIAN, LEX I WONT LET YOU HURT HER"
"ILL KILL YOU. IF YOU TOUCH HER I WILL KILL YOU!"
She let out a scream or frustration and pain as some of her cuts began to open again.
Lex stayed turned toward the door as a tear fell down his face. Hearing his sister in pain had a stronger effect on him then he'd orginally realized.He turned to Sam who was waiting outside the door.
"Please take her to cell 14 before she hurts herself"
"Yes sir"
"PLEASE LEX IM BEGGIMG YOU, DONT HURT HER. LE-"
The sounds of Lena's screams went silent as the door closed.
He turned to Lillian to see she was weeping.
"Are you okay mother?"
"Yes I just hate having to hear her scream. My motherly instincts are telling me to run in there and make sure she is okay."
"She will be, just as soon as the kryptonian is out of her life."