Final

3rd person POV
Lena remained quiet as she stared out of Kara's apartment window. It had been 2 days since she killed Lex. Her team later apprehended Lillian and the DEO agents. The fight was over, but still her whole body was riddled with guilt. She knew Lex needed to die or Kara never would have been safe. Her body released some tension as it felt Kara's arms wrap around it.
"Hey"
"Hi Kara"
"You feelin okay? Can you move around much? Those bruises still look nasty"

Lena's gaze lowered to her battered body. The bruises from the fall still showed bright and her arm didnt heal any faster despite Lena's wishes. Kara gently rubbed down the opposing arm and snuggled against her.

"Yeah I'll be okay. I just feel guilty about Lex"
"You shouldn't have to Lena, he hurt you. Now both mentally and physically. The world wasnt safe with him in it"
"I know, but I all I can see is me killing a distraught boy who was raised to manipulate and kill. He was only doing what he was taught."
"Yes, but Lena you were raised in the same home and you turned out just fine"
"I think it's because of my birth mother. I still had some light to hold on to"
"You certainly are my light" Kara said smiling warmly at Lena.
Lena leaned forward and gently kissed Kara. Before Kara could Lean into it she pulled away and made for the door.
Kara frowned clearly wanting more then the small kiss that was given.
"Where are you going? I wanted another one"
Lena chuckled as Kara put on a pouty face. "I'm going to visit someone"
"Do you want me to come?"
"No it's okay, this ones personal"

Kara frowned
"Well at least let me fly you there. You don't look like you can even make it down the stairs"
Lena raised an eyebrow, "Well then I guess you'll just have to take me"
Kara smirked and walked over to Lena. She gently picked her up and flew out the window.

As they landed in National city's prison parking lot Kara looked to Lena with alarm.
"Please tell me I didnt fly here so you could see Lilian"
Lena moved for the door,"Actually it's someone I think I can help"

As she sat down in the meeting room Lena thought of all the things Lex had done to her and her friends.

Stop feeling guilty Lena. He deserved to die- she thought to herself.

The door opened and a man was escorted in. He sat across from her as she looked up. Sam smirked as they locked eyes.
"Lena, what a suprise. Come to lecture me?"
Lena frowned and took out a piece of paper from her bag.
"Actually I'm here to talk about your sister"
Sam stopped smirking at the mention of her.
"I realized that while I dont like you and you still chose the side of evil, your sister didnt, and what she deserves is to have her killer caught and put on trial"
"I already tried Lena, the killer got out free because of tampering in the evidence, wich never occurred by the way"
"I know, wich is why I found proof that he was the one who tampered with it. The police caught him yesterday and his trial is on monday. This paper is the police report that verifies it"

Sam stared at the paper. Lena caught a flash of relief shine across his face and his hand slid to his face as tears began to weld in his eyes. Lena smiled and started for the door. "I told you I could help, and somehow I managed not to kill anyone."

The door opened and she stepped out into the hallway.
"Lena...."
Sam shifted to the side as he watched her."Thank you"

Lena gazed back at him.
"You know Sam, mabye once your 2 year sentence is lifted you can text me. I have a feeling we could be good friends."
Sam smiled and lightened up.
"You know a friend might be willing to pull a few strings in order to get another friend a reduced sentence"
Lena frowned again,
"You pushed me down a flight of stairs"
Sam leaned back in his chair and laughed. "Touché"
"See you in 2 years Sam"
"Goodbye Mrs. Luthor"

Lena exited the prison smiling as she saw Kara waiting for her under a tree with a flower.
"What is the flower called?"Lena said as she walked under the tree and kissed Kara.
"Uhhh this ones called the I'm sorry Lena for leaving you alone while Lex was still around and getting you kidnapped and then being to slow to get to you even after you called me and told me your location."
Lena met Kara's gaze and cupped her face.
"Kara I do not blame you for anything that happened to me regarding Lex. If anything I'm just sad we missed that dinner date"
Kara let out a sigh of relief and kissed Lena.
"Me too, I was very hungry, and not just for the food" Kara said with a smirk.
Lena's eyes gleamed with mischief and she smiled.
"Oh, any chance you have the same appetite tonight?"
Kara grabbed Lena and flew her straight to her loft.
"I do if your up for it"
"Well as long as you dont touch my arm we should be fine, but I also cant move around to much. It might ruin it for you"
"Well then it's a good thing I was planning to make this night all about you miss Luthor"

Kara and Lena eyes met. In this moment they both realized they could finnaly be happy. The sun shined through the window and perfectly fell on there bodies. It's as if the universe itself was giving a sign that these two were destined for one another....

The end.

Feel free to check out my story in progress called  "Who's Lena Luthor" It is also on supercorp!

SUPERCORP ENGAME!!!!!!
Please be nice in the comments this is my first story and I know I'm certainly not the best writer in this fandom. The story was made for pure enjoyment and fun. If you have any storylines you want me to write about just put them in the comments!