Family Fun

Kara POV

"Please just calm down we can talk this out!"

I stood facing 4 maaldorians from slavers moon. They must have come looking more humans to trade. I really should shut down that place entirely.

"Sure, you can talk it out when I have you in front for the slave trade kryptonian"

I dove in front of near by civilians in order to block the piece of debris that was launched at them.

My anger rose as I countinued to doge and block different chunks of the road being launched at me.

Crap I cant protect the civilians and attack these 4 at the same time.

My hand shot up to my earpiece
"Dad I could use a little help over here"

"I'll be right over sweetie, as soon as I can find where you are"

Alex responded on the coms from the tower"Oh dang it, I forgot you dont know the city yet. Um look for a tall gray building with windows on it. It should say Edge Global on the side. Kara should be right below it."

I hear a loud crash and look up to see a section of glass panels missing from the side of edge global.

"Kara, I may or may not have just broken something on that building you were talking about"

As soon as he said that a massive chunk of rock hit me on my chest and I am thrown back into some lower level windows on the same building.
I stood up and turned around.

"Oops"

"Well nobody liked edge anyways" laughed Alex over the coms.

"Is this really the fool you want on you team" the maaldorians leader laughed

"He cant even fly properly. I'm sure he will be just as easy a target as you"

My first tightened as I turned to my dad.
"Let's show this moron just how easy of targets we are dad"

He smiled and turned to me. I shot to the aliens on the left while my dad to the ones on the right.

I finished both of my of easy since I no longer had to worry about civilians. I turned to look at my dad and saw he had taken out one of his targets, but the team leader had him tiring out and he was about to loose.

I picked up a chunk of cement and hurled it toward the alien. He smirked at me as he turned to the rock and broke it in half with a punch. What he didnt expect is that I had flown in behind the rock and the second it split my fist collided with his face.

He dropped to the ground along with his comrades.

"Yes!"Alex yelled into the mic

I headed back to the tower eager to wrap up for the day. Alex greeted me with a hug

"That was awesome Kara!"
"Haha yeah it was pretty cool. Okay I'm gonna head out"
"Are you in a rush? I have food here if you want to do a movie night."
"No thanks"I said rushing toward the door
Alex grabbed me from behind
"Are you going to see lena again?"
"What, pft nooo, of course not I just have stuff to do"
"Kara Danvers, are you lying to me?" She said with a smirk
"Okay fine I am having another dinner date with Lena yes"
"Omg Kara, how could you not tell me you guys were dating! Why didnt you say anything last night! I assumed it meant you hadn't said anything to her"
"Er, um, I was busy"
"The crinkle never lies Kara. What happened"

That darn crinkle. Ugggh just un crinkle for a second.

I leaned over into her ear and told her what happened.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH LE-"
I quickly covered her mouth with my hand. My dad looked over at us with a puzzled look on his face.

"Zip it alex!"
Alex smiled and began to walk away
"Have fun on your date tonight kara!"
I threw a pillow at her from across the room. I started laughing as I headed outside to Lena's apartment.