Bio / Information (Re-Written)

Name: Regulus Corneas. (I previously used 'Y/n' but I got tired of it and decided to edit the whole thing to a proper name.)

Personality: Bascily Regulus's Personality with a mix of an Bored Otaku. Nothing much.

To those who don't know Regulus's personality basically - "Regulus was talkative, and tended to describe himself as unselfish, despite representing Greed. He would often go on and on about trivial matters in the most incoherent ways, usually leaving the other party confused and/or unable to follow his thoughts, ideals and values. Due to his extremely prideful personality, however, he often forced his own selfishness on others and tried to justify it. If his opponents had said something that went against his opinions and beliefs, he would find unreasonable faults in them, gradually becoming angry while accusing them of "violating his rights", before attacking and killing them without mercy or second thought." - Re:zero Wiki.

Looks: Yes Very handsome for a random Otaku. He is reincarnated so why not.

 He is reincarnated so why not

Abilities:

Authority of 『Greed 』: Stillness of an Object's Time - Is the main Aspect of 『Greed 』It allows Regulus to freeze time of him self and/or anything he touches. Which essentially put's in in an almost untouchable position. No matter how strong the Force or Magic it won't be able to harm him. A draw back or a limitation to the ability is the fact that to use the ability Regulus needs to freeze him self in time which stops his 'Heart' and that limits his ability to simply 5 seconds of use until he feels extreme pain and his heart will evenly burst after lasting for more than 8 seconds.

To counter this Regulus can use the second aspect of 『Greed 』which is [Little King] // [Lion's Heart],  this aspect allows regulus to essentially create a pseudo heart and place it on someone else. the restriction to this however are that the person must be of an opposite gender, and Regulus must feel them close. Essentially what this means is that he must know that the person that harbours his heart is 'safe' and not in any immediate danger. (The range varies depending on the situation).

_____

[This was Re-Written on [21/06/2022]]

「inspired by "filip1500" and "SFK_15"」