Chapter 18 "The Town of Perverts, Morons and Right Violator's"

The Brooke adventurer's guild's door opened with a cheerful clang. Four people walked inside. Y/n, Hajime, Yue, and Shea, who had grown famous around the town.

As always, there were a few people sitting around inside the guild. A few of them raised a hand in greeting as the quartet walked by. Many of the guys still gazed at Yue and Shea with longing, and glared at The two Males with burning envy, but there was a distinct lack of malice in their stares.

In the week they'd spent back in Brooke, countless scores of men had tried to profess their love to Yue and Shea, but they'd all been shot down. Some of them still remembered Yue's ball crushing incident, so instead of going to her directly, they had tried to get on Y/n's good side first.

Y/n had, of course, taken their prying as a violation if his rights. The truly desperate ones had tried to challenge Him or Hajime to a duel, only to find themselves on the receiving end of Y/n [Melancholy] or Hajime's rubber bullets. Many an unfortunate soul had found themselves spinning through the air and kissing the dirt before they'd even drawn their weapon.

-

Receptionist: "Oh, all four of you are together today?"

The reason for the Receptionists surprise was that this past week, Hajime had either come alone, or Yue and Shea had visited as a pair.

It only added to her surprise that Y/n finally decided to show up, as the main reason for the others to go here on quests was to train and level up which for him for obvious reasons was a useless thing to do as he was a "Satisfied being" (Brokenly OP)

"Yeah, We're heading out tomorrow, but we wanted to come thank you for everything you've done for us first. Oh, and to see if there's any requests related to our destination."

That "everything" had included lending Hajime one of the guild's rooms for free. He had wanted to see what kind of stuff he could do by combining his newfound gravity magic with his creation magic, but he'd needed a wide open space for that. When he'd come to The Receptionists to ask where he could find one of those, she'd offered to let him use one of the guild's rooms for free.

In the meantime, Yue and Shea had been spending time outside the town training their gravity manipulation abilities.

And Y/n and Victorique... were Satisfying their sweet tooth with the Sweet cakes and other delicacies from the Cafe that was stationed in the middle of the city.

Receptionist: "I see. Leaving already? Guess it'll get lonely here again. The town's been a lot livelier since you four returned. I am sure the Cafe will miss their best customer."

Y/n: "Give me a break. I've had enough of peeping perverts, clothing store perverts, perverts begging Yue and Shea to step on them, perverts stalking them and calling them 'onee-sama,' and idiots challenging me to duels... This town's full of nothing but them. Seventy percent of the people I've met are perverts and Right Violators, and the other thirty are idiots... There's something seriously wrong with this place."

Y/n's complaints were more or less on the mark. Sona was one thing, but every time he'd gone to Crystabel's shop, he could feel a hungry gaze devouring him.

There were also three factions in Brooke that were constantly feuding with each other. The first was the

"I want to be stepped on by Yue-chan" - Faction

The second was the

"I want to be Shea-chan's slave" - Faction

and the last was the

"I want to become Onee-sama's apprentice" - faction.

Their names were rather self-explanatory, and the three factions were constantly competing for members.