Chapter 1 "New World New Problems" (Re-Written)

After being successfully Isekai'ed into a world known as Tortus the first thing I observed is that instead of being in a mansion that regulus owned, and being surrounded by my to-be wives or no! I could even gone for a normal magical circle and a bunch of nobility, royalty and mages summoning the all mighty me! to save them from something generic like a Demo Lord or yea, NO! I don't even get that I just get some stupid unsatisfyingly empty desert with stupid worthless beast like un-intelegent worms!

The worst thing is that the gospel just keeps telling me to go forward! Forward here? Left right east west! Decide god dammit!

After wandering about for about 40 more minutes of Regulus using his authority to blast through the sand monsters and creating an overall mess of this all-ready un-organized desert. He finally came upon a change in scenery, this change was brought by a person lying on the sand spread out.

--

Lanzi Zengen Was very confused. 

Let me explain.

Lanzi Feuward Zengen, Duke of Akanji was quite the competent ruler. Through his years as Duke he instated several economic reforms which made the Country that he rules quite the fortunate place to live in. Despite the fact that the Dukedom of Akanji was surrounded by a full on desert.

Unfortunately this blissful time came to an abrupt end when their only source of water became poisoned by an unknown creature, with that and the current crisis with their main trade partner the Kingdom of Heilghem (might have spelled that wrong) that was currently busy training the new found heroes sent by their god, The Dukedom didn't receive any significant help. As for the Empire, well not only were they very far away they also were a country that had Civil wars almost every couple of years and so did the Empirical family. As such Lanzi didn't think that they would even respond to his message.

That is why he sent his only son to travel the desert and as a member of the Royal family request help from, well someone.

That is why he was very, hmm how to say this? Bothered? Excited? Relived? Or Disappointed?

Many emotion's ran through him when he saw a man come to his doorstep holding his son who looked like he hadn't drank any water for weeks, the man came to him and dropped his son like it was a common thing to do. 

Honestly, this is going to be a long talk.

---

Hajime Nagumo, it has been a day since he defeated the monster that took his arm. Now with his Hair turned white, his new found weapon and a bag full of ambrosia (I think that's what it was called). He decided to spend some time in the base he had created.

He had already discovered the stairs leading to the next floor, but there was a location on this floor that seemed distinctly different to him. A strange atmosphere seemed to pervade the space around it.

At the very end of one of the side passages was a room which contained a set of majestic double doors. When he had tried to step into the room, Hajime had felt chills run down his spine, and had beat a hasty retreat, deciding that room was dangerous.

Of course, the retreat was only temporary. He was going back to prepare, and had no intention of skipping past that room. After all, it was the first thing he had run into these past 50 floors that was "different." There was no way he wasn't going to check it out.

He was filled with both expectation and trepidation as he thought about the door. However, once he opened it, he knew some kind of disaster awaited.

Hajime: "It's just like Pandora's Box... Now then, I wonder what kind of hope awaits me when I open it?"

When all his preparations were complete, Hajime slowly pulled Donner out, then slowly pressing it against his forehead as he closed his eyes. He had already steeled his resolve long ago, but there was no harm in spending a few minutes to steel it some more. Hajime searched deep within himself, giving voice to his dearest desire once more.

"I want to survive and make it back home. Back home... to Japan. Anything getting in the way of that goal is my enemy. And enemies are to be... killed!" He opened his eyes, and with his ever-present fearless smile, set off toward the unknown.

———

「inspired by "filip1500" and "SFK_15"」

This Chapter was published on 13/07/21.

This Chapter was Edited on 27/06/22.

(I do not own Re:Zero nor Arifureta)