Chapter 7 "We're finally Out"

After spending about two months in the labyrinth mansion they were ready to set out on their journey.

While Yue was gathering her cloths and Hajime was preparing to open the portal out. Y/n was trying for the 45th time to contact gospel but from the day he entered the labyrinth he hadn't spoken nor sensed her presence like he would normally do. He was in all honesty quite worried about what could happen to her...

Y/n what ever you're doing you better have a good excuse when you come back.

———

{Time- Unknown}

{Location- Somewhere in the spirit world}

???: So how is the journey dear gospel or should I say Victorique?

???: Yes I am quite interested in that two.

Victorique: Well We went to that dukedom and saved them then we went to the orcas labyrinth and met with the Boy and that Vampire or well Y/n did and they are soon to finish it with his powers it won't be a problem at all.

Echinda: And what about the Apostle that you thought? Don't you think that Ehitoruge will act out when he notices his strongest apostle is well dead.

Victorique: Yes Echinda-sama you are correct but the apostle was the one to attack and I Y/n acted pretty much out decided to eliminate it before I could even say a word.

Pandora: Hmm and what about his personality is it the same or has he changed?

Victorique: Yes Pandora-Sama I already noticed him behaving like in his previous life or well previous - previous life.

Echinda: Hmm so Regulus will alway be Regulus huh no matter how much we try and erase his memories...

Minerva: I mean we did fuse his soul with another one so it might not be that bad well at least I don't think so I mean he didn't rant about his rights did he Vic?

Victorique: He all ready did.

Echinda: Anyway how is the progress on making the Witch Cult appear in the world I mean we do want to live in Asgard but first we need to kick out Ehit then we can finally come back to life well technically

Pandora: I am alive you know that right.

Echinda: I mean us, by the way why did you promise him that you will call him Onii-Chan if he succeeds?

Pandora: He just blurted out the request that I didn't pay much thought to it and agreed only to then realise what he meant.

Victorique: Anyway I should go back to him time does fly differently here.

Echinda: He is probably out of the labyrinth by now or close to that. Well Cya Gospel.

Pandora: GoodBye Victoriqe.

Victorique: Ill see you later!

{Y/n POV}

Y/n: Alright Hajime Activate the teleport.

Hajime: Understood.

After a couple of moments a magical circle appeared beneath them and in a blink of an eye they were standing on a sandy field much like Y/n expected it was the same place as in the LN.

Y/n: Alright Hajime get the jeep ready.

Y/n Thoughts: Well we made it out-

Victorique: Master I am back!

Y/n: Hmm And who are you supposed to be?

Victorique: Hey not funny I have a good excuse you know.