Chapter 9 "The Haulia Tribe" Part 2

The Haulia Tribe Part 2.

While Hajime was 'Training' the bunny's, Vic, Y/n and Yue were sitting around ar round table that vic brought out of her book .. somehow..

And they were all enjoying them selfs Yue was hugging Y/n Vic was looking at the flowers and Y/n was enjoying Yue's Touch and reading a book.

Victorique: Brother someone is approaching.

Y/n: Hm ah what?

Y/n was too disctracted by the flirting he was doing with Yue that he completely forgot what was happening around him.

Victorique: I said someone coming and its a lot of them, probably the empire's soldiers.

Y/n: Ahh shit I forgot that this forest is close to the empire...

Yue: You should just tell the boy to do it, and we can continue~

Y/n: I'd love that but id like to have some fun too.

Yue: fine...

-

With that they all stood up and went towards the place were Hajime was 'training' the rabbit man.

Y/n: Hajime, We got compony.

Hajime: Yes I sensed them too.

Out of the bushes came out a few soldiers.

Solider #1: "Holy shit, you serious? They're actually still alive! And here I thought the commander was nuts for leaving us here. Well, this'll make a nice present to send back home."

There were around thirty or so imperial soldiers of the Empire walking out of the bushes. Each of the soldiers was wearing an identical Military style uniform, and most of them had swords or spears or shields slung across their backs. They were clearly surprised to see Y/n and the bunch with the rabbitmen. But they quickly recovered from their initial shock. Smiles erupted on their faces as they began appraising the stock they would soon sell.

Solider #1: "Boss, the light-haired girl's with them too! You were eyeing her before, right?"

Solider captain: "Oooh, today really is my lucky day. I don't care what you do with the old farts, but you better not harm a hair on her head, you hear?"

Solider #3 :"There's plenty of women to go around, so it's fine if we examine a few of the goods before shipping them off first, right? They made us wait here in the middle of nowhere for three whole days, so it's only fair, right boss? We definitely deserve a little bonus, don't you think?"

Solider Captain:"Sheesh. Fine, but you better not do them all. Behave yourselves and keep it to just two or three."

Solider #1 "Hell yeah! I knew you were a nice guy, boss!"

The soldiers clearly didn't even see the Haulia as a threat, as they weren't even bothering to get into formation. Their attention was completely focused on the female Haulia, and vulgar smiles were on each of their faces. The rabbitmen were all shivering with fear.

Finally, the grinning man the others had called "boss" noticed Y/n's and the other 'humans' presence.

Solider Captain: "Huh? Who the hell are you? You're... not a rabbitman, are you?"

Judging from their tone, it didn't seem likely they would just let Y/n and the others pass through, so he decided to humor them by answering.

Y/n :"Yeah, I'm a human."

Solider Captain: "Huuuh? And what's a human like you doing with the likes of them? Coming from Reisen Gorge no less. Wait, are you a slave trader? Did you come here because someone tipped you off about the rabbits? Well, you're quite the dedicated merchant, you know. Sucks for you, though. Unfortunately, those cuties over there are property of the empire, so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."