Chapter 24 "Revelation's under the Waterfall."

After about 40 minutes of Y/n's divine speech of about an Individuals Right's Hajime was beyond exhausted (Mentally ofc), even the ones who were not involved in the conversation felt tired.

Aiko and the others collapsed near the riverbank, and busied themselves with the task of replenishing lost fluids. Atsushi and the guys' leering gazes had bothered Yue and Shea a little, so they also glared at the boys on their way out, causing them to avert their gazes in fear. Aiko and the girls all turned to look at Hajime. They'd all got exhausted from the now a known person who they new as Y/n Corneas, so they were glaring at him and Hajime in mild annoyance.

Why Hajime? Well they thought that if he had taken him from the start then they wouldn't have got half of the forest destroyed and have to endure a 40 minute speech, yes 40 minutes might not sound as long but when a person transforms a simple 'Why didn't you wait for me? We could've gone together.' Ten words sentence to a 40 minute long speech... well yea."

Aiko:"Fufu, you seem to treasure Your friends a lot, even tho they cause so much trouble." Aiko spoke with a smile.

No matter what he said, he doubted they'd like the answer, so Hajime just shrugged his shoulders.

While everyone was recovering from Y/n speech, The boys were all steeling glances at either Yue or Shea. While Y/n him self was sitting on a nearby rock feeling satisfied. Yue's next action provided enough of an answer to the boy's fantasises. She walked up to Y/n and plopped into his lap. Then, she wriggled her butt until she found a comfortable position.

"...Good." After that, with a satisfied expression on her face, she leaned back. All but stating that she trusted Y/n completely.

At that moment Y/n's satisfaction was brought up to the maximum.

Seeing Yue Flirt with Y/n, Shea didn't want to be left out so she hopped up behind Hajime and hugged him. Hajime's back was enveloped in twin mounds of pleasure.

Aiko and Yuka blushed, while Nana and Taeko started squealing. The guys, meanwhile, were gritting their teeth in frustration.

Hajime didn't bother trying to her them off. Instead, he turned away, clearly embarrassed.

However, a second later his expression turned serious.

Hajime: "This is..."

Aiko:"Hm...did you find something?"

Hajime stared off into the distance, muttering to himself. Aiko and the students all gazed at him intently.

Hajime: "Further upstream there's a... shield, I think? And a bag... They both look new. This might be what we're looking for. Y/n! Yue, Shea. let's go."

"Okay"

"Roger"

"Why must you infringe upon my right to be satisfied? But I guess I should put the mission first, After all we are getting rewarded for this. But I still would rather you behave at least a tad bit more respectively when talking to me."

The four of them stood up at the same time, then started packing up. Honestly, Aiko and the other students were hoping to rest for a while longer, but they were the ones who had insisted they come along. Plus, it seemed Hajime had found some kind of clue. They roused their exhausted bodies and pushed themselves forward, struggling to keep up with the hellish pace Hajime set.

When they arrived, Hajime found a small metallic shield and a bag, just as he'd seen from his Ornis. However, what the Ornis had not been able to show him were the details. The round shield was dented in the center, and one of the bag's straps was ripped.