Chapter 28 "A Quest Completed, A Pervert acquired. And the Story Continue's."

[AN: Short Chapter but I will be back to writing more this instance (Hopefully). There will be another AN at the end.]

After the whole back and forth of arguing Y/n and Hajime made peace, sort of. Anyway as they say... [Input something smart here] so with that in mind after explaining the situation with their new 'Daughter' there became a small tiny tiny problem. You see the wonderfully cute creature that Myuu is, well she started calling Hajime 'Big Brother', and that would be all fine until a someone pointed out that if Myuu is calling Y/n 'papa' then theoretically that would make Hajime Y/n's son, and let's just say that neither of them could sit lightly with that.

Per-say, Y/n went on a rant about something about a proper relationship while Hajime went off on saying that he is probably older that Y/n. Yue tried to calm the situation down but for some reason when trying to calm Hajime down she called him son, so that only worsened the situation. although they were kinda arguing, the whole situation looked kind-of wholesome.

After talking for what seems an hour Shea decided to ask Hajime to take her on a date and although he was about to refuse her advances intently he gave if some though.

Hajime held Shea dear, especially after she had saved Aiko's life, so this time he was willing to take Shea on a date for her own sake. Shea let out a whoop of joy, and Yue gently stroked her twitching rabbit ears.

Tio: "I feel rather out of place here. It's like I'm intruding on a happy family gathering. This is completely different from being deliberately ignored... Rather than stimulating, it just feels lonely... Honestly, I do wish someone would say something to me. I am here, you know? You can let me into your conversations, you know?"

Though no one had invited her to join, Tio had stowed away in Brise's truck bed. At some point she'd stuck her head in through the window and joined in the conversation of her own accord.

She'd asked Hajime to be allowed to travel together with him before the battle, but once it had ended and with the return of the two lovers who now had a daughter? they'd more or less forgotten that she'd even existed and left without her. Tio however had hurriedly chased after them and managed to leap into Brise's [AN: That's the name of their Jeep/Car] trunk before Hajime took off. Her excessive panting had creeped everyone out, however, so they'd ignored her even when she stuck her head through the window.

At first Tio had enjoyed deliberately being ignored, but before long she grew lonely as she saw the quintet up front having fun, and started begging for attention.

-However, even then they ignored her, so she slowly started trying to slide into the backseat through the window. The way her black hair covered her face as she creeped forward bore a striking resemblance to the girl from The Ring. —

Though he'd been trying to ignore her, when he caught sight of how she looked, Will let out a high-pitched shriek and backed away. Hajime and the others turned around to see what the problem was.

Tio: "Hm? I-I seem to be stuck. My bosom is... getting in the way. Excuse me, young Will, could you lend me a hand?"

Tio stretched out a hand to Will, her massive breasts contorting painfully due to the window's small size. She really looked like a banshee trying to curse someone. Hajime casually pulled Schlag out of its holster and fired at Tio over his shoulder.

Tio: "Nuooh!?"

The bullet hit her square in the forehead, sending her flying back into the truck bed. She slammed into the back wall and started rolling around in pain.

Tio: "H-How could you do that. If you don't give me any warning... I won't be able to contain myself."

She rubbed her forehead happily, blushing as she complained to Hajime... or rather asked for more. Hoping to avoid a repeat of last time, Tio tried entering through the window feet first.