Cahpter 12 "The Reisen Labyritnth" Part 3

Shea: "I'm gonna murder you... Once I find your hideout, I'm going to tear you limb from screaming limb!"

[AN: Yea let's rewind back a few minutes back]

{Narrators POV}

Hajime: "This dungeon sure is different I can't use most of my magic it's like something is absorbing it."

Same thing happend to Yue she couldn't cast at all which in theory made her well

"useless"

in the fighting zone at least.

And we'll let's just say that out Fan service rabbit got absolutely trolled by melli (aka the dungeon creator.)

As such, the reliable rabbit of Hajime's party was...

{Present time}

"I'm gonna murder you... Once I find your hideout, I'm going to tear you limb from screaming limb!"

Shea was screaming as she hunted her prey, a dangerous gleam in her eyes. She'd completely, utterly, totally, most definitely lost it.

Even the way she talked sounded more feral. Miledi Reisen's love of teasing others seemed to have gotten to Shea.

Hajime, Y/n and Yue completely understood the feeling, so they didn't say anything. And as long as Shea stayed comically enraged, they'd be able to maintain some semblance of composure by looking at her. It said something about how much their mental state had deteriorated that they needed Shea to keep them sane.

They'd made decent progress since entering, but they'd already run into a number of frustrating traps and annoying inscriptions. Without Shea's anger to calm them, Hajime and Y/n would probably have lost it long ago.

Shea had already devolved into a madly cackling mess, but everyone still kept a sharp eye out for traps as they valiantly pressed forward. Finally, they found themselves in a strange room. The stairs, connecting passageways, and even the layout of the room was completely haphazard. It looked like a three year old had just randomly assembled a bunch of lego blocks. The staircase leading up to the third floor then connected to a sloping path that led back down to the passage leading out of the first floor, while the staircase on the second floor seemed to just end at a wall.

Y/n: "Well, I guess this place is a labyrinth."

Hajime: "...Yeah. Looks easy to get lost in."

Shea: "Hmph, I should have expected this from that rotten bitch. This twisted room is a reflection of her terrible personality!"

Y/n: "Believe me, I understand how you're feeling, but I think you need to calm down."

Shea's rage still hadn't cooled. Y/n gave her a look that was half- exasperation, half-pity and posed a question.

Hajime: "So, which way do we go now?"

Y/n "Hajime. There's no point thinking about it."
"Hmm, guess you're right. We'll just have to mark and map the place
ourselves as we explore.-"

"Yeah sure let's do that and waste why could be days upon days to map out this place hell no I did not sight up for this!"

Yue nodded in agreement. Mapmaking was a fundamental skill needed to explore dungeons. However, with how Y/n temper can get out of control and the whole dungeon might get destroyed there was no way they could do it.

{Hajimes POV}

Hajimes thoughts: These marking he had been referring to was another one of his special magic skills, Tracking. This spell will let me mark certain locations with mana. I could then find those marked locations no matter where i was. If i marked a living creature, i could track its location. I was going to use it in the labyrinth to mark where they'd been, so i could map out their location. I could also make his marks visible, so Y/n and Yue could see them too. As the mana was attached to an object, it wasn't dissipated like the other spells they cast.