Chapter 15 "Mileidi's Labyrinth and His Rights"

Those Six Words.

Mileidi: "Jeez you talk too much kid"

"......."

Hajime: "Oh Shi-"

Mileidi: "Now as I said you three and the kid will have to-"

Mileidi's hand was torn off and was blasted in the other direction.

Mileidi: "Wait... what?"

Y/n: "Kid?? You talk too much?? Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that? Who gave you permission? Who gave you the authority? To violate My rights! to interject in my actions who gave you permission to interrupt me! Me! ME! I'll crush you into a pile of ruble and after that I'll destroy this right violating labyrinth with all its inhabitants!"

Mileidi: "W-Wait kid your the one w-who did this?"

Y/n: "I refuse to let anyone who disrespects me to walk in this world!"

Y/n then uses [Melancholy] to crush Mileidi and her other golems.

Hajime: that was... I want to say quick but seriously what did I expect.

Yue walk over to Y/n and puts her hands up in a motion that says pick me up for a hug. (It looks very cute mainly due to Yue being shorter than Y/n)

Y/n accepted the jester and pick her up for a hug.

Which lasted about 10 second untill a voice came from the pile of metal from Mileidi's golem.

Y/n: "huh? Did I not kill it? Alright I'll crunch what's left of you now"

Mileidi: "Hey, hey, no need to be so tense. You did it! You won! I'm just using what little power's left in my core to talk to you guys for a bit! I'll be gone for good in a few minutes."

Hajime: "Y/n Let me handle this."

Y/n gave him a approving nod, he honestly had to forcefully be calmed down as to not accidental change the plot too much.

{Hajimes POV}

Hmm The fact that the light in her eyes was flickering and fainter than before, combined with the fact that she didn't move, seemed to support her statement. She was on the verge of disappearing for good. Really does look like she's gonna die in a few minutes...

Relaxing slightly from the fact that Y/n did it crush her or well at least fully finish the job, Hajime cautiously responded to her.

Hajime: "So? What'd you want to talk to us about, you half-dead golem? Seeing as you're about to die and still can't read the mood... I guess I'll posthumously award you the title of most insensitive Liberator."

Mileidi: "Heeey, there's no need to be so mean. I was just starting to like you, too."

Hajime: "Whatever. Anyway, I am going to tell you this before you start talking about the gods. I personally have no interest in fighting your world's shitty gods."

It almost felt like Miledi sighed before she responded.

Mileidi: "Don't worry, that's not what I wanted to talk about. There's no need to. I mean with the power that ki- I mean adult has I have no doubt that you will kill them, you see they aren't exactly the most as the k- I mean adult would say "right respecting gods" I'm just... here to give you a piece of advice. Even if the spell you're looking for isn't in the labyrinths you explore, you'll need to acquire all of the ancient magic the Liberators left behind... in order to achieve your goal..."

It certainly did seem like Miledi was on the verge of disappearing. Her voice was growing fainter and there were long pauses between sentences. Unconcerned,