Chapter 4 "The Orcus Labyrinth" Part 2

Y/n: "So why don't you tell me about you self-"

???: "Wow that was cool how'd you do that? And I Didn't think there were others here. Who are you guys?

Y/n: "... huh."

No fuc&ing way how the hell did he get here so damn fast ahh my brain tremble-

Anyway it doesn't matter i'll just improvise.

Y/n: "Id like to ask you the same question."

???: "My name is Hajime I fell down this labyrinth so yea kinda stuck here. What about you?"

Y/n: "Reg- Y/n Corneas, I am here on some personal business"

[AN: I wrote Regulus Corneas instead of Y/n and only when proof reading realised my mistake lol]

Hajime: "Personall business huh that's strange man but anyway you would happen to know on which floor we are?"

Y/n "Well you are on the 87th floor so its wiser to just finish the labyrinth as a whole well you can join us if you want."

Hajime: "Seriously thanks ill do that then."

——minor time skip Floor 99—-

After passing the stupid flower monster Hajime and Yue were pretty exhausted

[AN: By the way [Lions Heart] is active and is on Yue]

You make a campfire and sit around it and Hajime decides to ask you a few questions.

Hajime: "So who exactly are you people?"

Y/n: "Oh yea forgot about that. Let me formally re-inreduce my self"

For some reason Y/n really enjoyed introducing him self and got into role-playing as regulus corneas so he put a somewhat evil smile not too evil as not to scare Hajime.

Y/n: "I am a Sin Archbishop Of The Witch Cult, Representing the Seven Deadly Sins, Y/n Corneas."

Y/n: "So what about you?"

Hajime: "well long story short"

Starting from the summoning, he retold the tale of how he wound up there. He told Them about how they had been selected as heroes, and how he had been a worthless Synergist with no useful skills, to the labyrinth excursion and his fight with the Behemoth, to his betrayal at the hands of one of his classmates, his descent into hell, how he lost his arm to the Claw Bear, his discovery of the potion, how he started eating monsters, how his knowledge from his original world gave him the idea for his weapon, his rematch with the Claw Bear, and finally his descent through the dungeon until he reached their floor. He talked at length about everything he could remember. And, as his tale wound down, he could hear her sniffling.

Hajime: "What's wrong?"

Hajime asked, the concern evident in his voice. When he glanced back at Yue he saw tears spilling from her eyes. But when he Looked at Y/n He didn't look Surprised at all it was like he was expecting this.

Yue: "Its a sad story"

Y/n: "Yea that's some tough stuff."

Hajime: "Don't worry about it. All that stuff's in the past now. There's no point in getting hung up over it. I don't even really care about my old classmates that much anymore, and I'm not all that interested in getting revenge. All I care about now is polishing my skills, so I can make it out of here alive and find a way to return home."

Y/n: "Hmm if you say you're from another world then there's only one thing that can get you back And knowing what hat is you can give up."

Hajime: "No matter what it is I won't give up I've made up my mind."