« Sunoo »

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

"Oh, come on, Y/N! Change the music! I don't like it!" Sunoo impatiently complained as he listened to the song playing on your earphones. To begin with, he wanted you to share the other part of the earphones with him so he could listen while studying.

"If you don't like it, then just take it off your ears!" You protested.

You and Kim Sunoo have been so close since you started high school together. Some even call you "twins" for being so inseperable. To you, he already holds an irreplaceable connection to your heart, but as much as you've already made a lot of memories with the guy, there is still a question yet to be answered.

"Please, Y/N." He looked at you and pouted, trying to bribe you with his aegyo. "I can't focus when I can't listen to music. You have my favorite song in your phone, right?" He asked and all you could do was make an unimpressed face and follow the master's orders.

As you both were peacefully studying in the library, someone entered the room and interrupted the scene.

"Hi there, Sunoo!" The girl greeted Sunoo with a smile, pretending not to see you who's just beside the boy. And as she noticed that he wasn't gazing at her, she took the other side of the earphones on his ear. Just how far can her rudeness go?

The guy gaped in shock for a moment. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." He then humbly apologized. The girl sat on the opposite side of your direction, tapping the table with her four fingers. "Well, can you go out with me tonight?" She asked.

You could see a hint of hesitation in Sunoo's eyes. "I'm studying for the test. So, I'm afraid I can't." He said in which the girl immediately frowned.

"Please, Sunoo. You haven't accepted any of my invitations yet. And, aren't you studying right now?" She asked.

Her dark eyes suddenly landed on yours. It's as if she could kill you with just one look. And speaking of girls with their bitchy antics, you're just too careless to fight back. So you would always laugh with your inner self.

You nudged Sunoo and cued him to just say yes. There, Sunoo had no longer anything to do but just agree. He nodded reluctantly in which the girl finally jumped in joy.

"See you later, Sunoo-bae." And before she fled the place, she touched his hand suggestively and gave him an awkward wink.

There's always a lot of pick-me girls trying to impress Sunoo, but they always end up giving up on him as they notice he's not showing any interest. But even so, you still feel uncertain that not even once can Sunoo fall for those types one of these days, not to mention that you're just afraid to tell him anything about what you actually feel for him.

You get even more jealous and madder each day you see them making moves to get Sunoo, but all you can do is just turn your back and watch your heart break as you are afraid to be rejected.

Then came the time.

You and Sunoo were both happily talking about stuff when someone from afar was approaching again to break the scene.

Without saying anything else to Sunoo, you quickly walked away as you couldn't stand seeing the pick-me girl being crazy about the guy you're in love with. The last thing you saw was the girl hugging Sunoo from behind.

Everyone in the hall suddenly stopped what they were doing as Sunoo began to speak, enough for you to hear in a distance.

"Please get off me, miss. I don't want my girlfriend to be mad."

"Mad? Girlfriend? Who?" She suddenly pulled away.

And as if you were in an interrupted wedding ceremony, you were stunned as you turned to face Sunoo, walking towards your way, leaving the girl behind. You could see everyone looking at you in disbelief, but you didn't care.

What is Sunoo doing with his life?

As soon as he reached you, he intertwined his hands with yours, leading you out of the commotion. Your heart suddenly throbbed and your brain felt like it just lagged for a moment.

"What are you doing, Sunoo? Get your hands off me!" You were trying to shake his hands away but he tightened his grip and gazed at you.

"I want to get rid of that girl." He said.

"Then you don't have to do this, stupid! You just made a scene!" You exclaimed, still feeling mortified.

"Don't you get it, Y/N?" Sunoo said.

"What do you mean?" You asked doubtingly.

"You're the one that I want. I like you!"

You were speechless as you walked out of the campus, his hands still locked on yours. If you had one wish, then that will be he will never let go of his grasp.

The moment you mustered the courage to look him in the eye, there you saw him, smiling from ear to ear.

"Will you be my girlfriend for real?"