« Ni- Ki »

It's Pipino time!

Tindahan au

Wherein y/n looks after their variety store and a group of boiz stop by her place to hang out, until she notices one of them is trying to hit on her.

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

Y/n's fingers desperately cling on her phone as she fights for her life in a videogame, trying her best to eliminate the enemy team under pressure.

Nevertheless, she didn't back down upon being warned by her team. So, as she was about to have an ultimate clutch, she was interrupted by a tap on the counter.

"I'd like to buy pop cola and fish crackers." Jay said, pointing at the drink inside the fridge and the chips on the rack.

"That one orange drink for me." Jungwon muttered. "And two V-cuts. One cheese flavored, the other, barbecue-flavored."

Y/n could only sigh internally and bonk their heads against each other in her mind. She placed her phone on the side and started tending to their orders.

As she was handing their orders and change, a hand accidentally touched hers, causing her to look up. There, she saw a guy, perhaps just a couple of years younger, with black hair and a pale face, with eyes so clever yet so captivating.

Ni-Ki let out a playful smirk, causing her cheeks to heat up.

"Ice water."

"Luh." Y/n whispered, glaring as she takes the money. All this amount the paper money holds... Just for one ice water?  Y/n thought to herself. "I hope he's okay."

Returning the change, his hand once again met hers.

"Thank you, ate ganda!" He persisted with his playful smile. ( Ate is what you call to your older sister, or a girl that's older than you. Ganda means beauty/beautiful. )

She wanted to give him a taste of her vicious fists, but she remembered he was a beloved customer. And so, sitting back at the chair, she proceeded with the game instead.

The boys stayed for a while and talked as the sun was slowly setting. Of course, y/n was still able to take note of their topics as they thought she was just busy with her game. She knew the details full well. School, life, crushes... stupid dreams.

Our base is under attack!

Defeat.

The game was over; it was a choke situation. Y/n sighed, taking a sip of the soft drink she apparently didn't have to pay. Perhaps it's one of the perks of getting to guard a store in ph.

"Tsssk. Bano mo naman. " She heard Ni-Ki giggle ever so slightly.

"What did you just say?" Y/n asked, her voice slightly raising.  No one calls me a noobie.

He was quick to reply, shaking his head. "Nothing, miss. Pa-load nalang."

"Then give me your number." Y/n said, rolling her eyes.

"That sounds like something I really wanna hear." He answered, leaning closer on the counter.

"I would never want to flirt if I were you."  Y/n replied.

"Alright." Ni-Ki said and started to voice his number.

"Done." Y/n uttered.

"Thank you!"

"Well, looks like our baby boy's in love!" Jay teased as they noticed the guy's smiles and stares. Jungwon laughed along, playfully nudging his elbow.

"Gagi, hinde!" Ni-ki was quick to protest.

"Shall we go now? It's getting late." The eldest uttered and so the group left.

Little did Ni-Ki know...

---

                                              «unknown contact»:

                                                                      Well?

«you»:

I knew you'd text. I saw your eyes.

Kulet mo.

Why?

You forgot to pay, you dimwit.