« Jakehoon »

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

Yeah so uhmm... What did I decide? Well you might not stand this chapter so you might as well have to leave jk

----

"Sunghoon, I have one secret to tell you." Jake said softly as he and Sunghoon stared blankly at the ceiling of the room. The night was dark and only the gleam of the streetlights from outside  reflected through the window.

"But promise me you won't tell this to anyone." Jake added, certain that his roommate was still awake.

"Okay? Go on." Sunghoon replied, placing his arms underneath his head. It somehow became their habit to share some thoughts in the middle of the night.

"I think I'm starting to catch feelings for our bestfriend, Y/N."

Suddenly, the room was filled with taunting silence. The guy only wished he never said a thing at all, because he knew Sunghoon would just laugh it off. But he didn't.

"Is that what keeps you awake? Then I'll lend you a hand if you wanna pursue her." Sunghoon muttered proudly. He was glad that Jake was finally able to speak up.

But little did he know, it was already tearing Sunghoon apart. The boy never wanted to betray their friendship and he never wanted to fight for what he really feels, either.

A few days after that night, Sunghoon just found out that the person he loved the most and the person he trusted the most were already together happily.

"I know everything went too fast, but..." Jake said, grabbing Y/N's hand.

"We're both just in love." Y/N added excitedly which made Sunghoon fake a smile. That was all the boy  could do to keep his heartache from showing.

Their relationship started pleasantly. Everyone could see the two lovers getting along very well, and they were inseparably sincere about what they feel towards each other.

As time went by, Jake and his lover both started to argue. Never did Sunghoon think it would happen just once. But every now and then, Y/N would approach Sunghoon and talk about how awful it was to fight all the time, not to mention it was their only time to spend with each other. The boy would then just listen and see through the picture. He hates to see her heart break, but he loves the times they fight for they were the only times he could be free.

As the love-hate relationship was starting to grow worse, Jake was starting to doubtingly question Sunghoon's actions towards his girlfriend.

"Can I ask a favor?" Jake asked. As usual, the boys would talk about matters before they drift off to sleep. "What is it, Jake?" Sunghoon replied.

"Things are not going well between the two of us lately. You know, me and Y/N" Sunghoon could notice everything. Even the way his bestfriend sounded seemed like it was almost a goodbye for them.

"I love her so much. And I just wanted to bring back our spark." Jake added.

"I feel like there is something or even someone trying to break us. And I don't wanna get to the point where I have to settle the matters with my own hands ."

"Can you please stay away from us?"

Right in that moment, Sunghoon's heart started to break into a hundred tiny pieces.

Even so, he never wanted to destroy their relationship. Wishing he never would've built up his feelings, he finally started to avoid Jake and Y/N.

Not until one sunset came.

"Sunghoon." Y/N called, walking after Sunghoon throughout the school's alleyway.

"Sunghoon, why are you avoiding me?" She asked in which the boy didn't pay any attention to.

"Please talk to me." Y/N grabbed his wrist and there he turned to face a short figure. She immediately buried her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He tried to take her hands off, but she tightened her clasp even more. "Y/N, you're putting yourself in danger."

"Why? Why don't you want to talk to me anymore?" She asked, her tears trickled down her cheeks. "I don't want to be with Jake anymore."

"Come on, Y/N. Go talk to him. You both can still work things out." Sunghoon said, trying to convince her, but it did no work.

"How? I'm sick and tired! I don't want to do this anymore! Please help him set me free. Jake also needs that."

Sunghoon was about to mutter a word when suddenly, he saw Jake in a distance, watching their scene. Sunghoon froze on the spot as Jake hurriedly headed to their direction and struck Sunghoon in the face, causing the boy to fall on the ground. They were all helpless, and no one saw the scene.

"I trusted you! I pleaded!" Jake exclaimed as he continued hitting and kicking Sunghoon. Y/N tried to stop him, but it did no help.

"Jake—"

"You betrayed me! I shouldn't have trusted you! I should've killed you a long time ago!"

"Betrayer!"

It took a while to stop Jake, but when he finally did, Sunghoon used his strength left to get up, trying to keep himself together.

"I never betrayed you, Jake."

"Shut your fucking mouth! I don't  want to see your face ever again." Jake replied, attempting to push his bestfriend one more time, but Y/N held him down.

"I'm not trying to take Y/N from you..."

"Get lost!"

"She was just asking for my help... That's all."

"I said, get lost!"

"I can't believe it will get to this point until you finally realize you are the one that I care about!" Silence suddenly filled the scene as Sunghoon started to speak.
Jake was unable to move nor mutter a word once more.

"You heard it right, Jake. It took me so long to finally tell you... But that's it." Before he left the hall, he moved closer to Jake and gently held his cheek.

"I wish I never fell for you."

-----
Omg omg I tried and one lesson I learned is that I shouldn't trust myself in writing up some random plot