« Heeseung »

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"One mocha frappe, please." Heeseung said, his eyes still glued on the menu. "And please don't put any chocolate drizzle on top. And do you have cherries?" He asked. This silly boyfriend of yours just came to the coffee shop  to ruin your shift.

"One mocha frappe coming right up." You managed to fake a smile as you took his orders. It was indeed a bad idea to go to work without settling the cat fight at home.

"I want a cherry on top, okay?" He said, giving you a mocking wink. All you could do was just secretly clench your fists as you wished you could strike his dumb face in front of your customers. "We don't have cherries, Heeseung." You said and he just nodded.

"Well, I would like to have some waffles but can you like not put any syrup on it and just fill it with whipped cream?" He demanded once more. Aside from pestering you 24/7, his job is also to make your head ache 7 times a week.

"That will be seven dollars in all." You announced, ready to do his orders. But then he called you out again for another question.

"Do I have any discount here? Because apparently, I'm your boyfriend." He said, giving you a mischievous smile. You were pretty much sure everyone in the cafè heard him, and deep inside, you wanted to facepalm in embarrassment.

"Please don't make me call the police for you, babe." You whispered and he just giggled as he watched you bare your teeth in silence.

"What's with all that makeup?" He asked. And yes, for the first time, you put on some delicate makeup on your face just to hide all your insecurities. Because the truth is, you were really jealous of the girl your boyfriend is friends with.

"I love you!" He said and blew a kiss. How you wanted to just immediately disappear.

After taking his orders, he stayed on your shop and kept watching you. He would always cheer you up Everytime your eyes would land on his. The way he smiles just makes you forget you hate him for talking to the girl you're jealous of.

He never left the shop as long as you were still working, and you never expected he would be the type of boyfriend who—instead of getting mad— would just laugh at you and keep making you feel annoyed. But one thing he doesn't know is that you love it everytime he does such things .

"Why are you still here? Just Go home already!" You said as you approached his table. And as if he would listen and obey you even just for once, he refused, shaking his head. "Not until you tell me why you're wearing that make up and why you're not wearing your eyeglasses and why you're not talking to me since last night." You coldly glared at him. "Not now, Hee. I'm busy."

"Then I'll stay." He leaned on the back support of his seat, crossing his arms.

The afternoon passed just as quick as the morning, and there are lesser customers to deal with at night. So as soon as you noticed it was already nine in the evening, you have finally finished your shift.

Lee Heeseung waited outside as you were getting ready to go home. You looked in the mirror and you couldn't stop feeling bad about yourself as you saw that you weren't as beautiful as you thought. You never cared about your face until that friend of his appeared and made you realize you could lose your boyfriend anytime from now just by meeting a girl who's more attractive than you.

You went out and the rain was pouring. Heeseung took off his coat and placed it above your head, never caring about him getting wet as he led you inside the car.

You were still silent, and that's when Heeseung began to talk to you properly. "Can you tell me what's wrong, babe?" No matter how much you get into his nerves, he still manages to speak to you calmly.

"I want to be like your friend." You said which made his brows furrow. "Is that why you're not wearing your glasses?"

You nodded.

"Is that why you were wearing makeup?"

You nodded again.

Heeseung broke into laughter as soon as silence invaded your space. He slowly turned your head to face him and he put on your glasses. There, he asked.

"Can I kiss you?"

You were surprised as to why he still asked. He could just kiss you if he wanted to without even telling you. But you just nodded as you passionately give into the softness of his ruby red lips.

He slowly pulled away. "You still taste good with glasses on, you know." He said which made your cheeks heat up in red. "Can you untie your hair?" There, you followed as he said and kissed your lips once more.

"See? There's nothing wrong when you stop being like her. Listen, Y/N. I love the way you are. You don't have to be anybody else but yourself. So please stop trying hard. You look better than her."

As soon as tears rolled down your eyes, you buried your face in the comfort of his chest. "I'm sorry for being jealous of her."

"You don't have to. You're more than her. You're my girlfriend and I love you very much."