« Sunghoon »

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

Your head was hammering along with the bass of the music. The lights were blinding, and so were the couples making out in the corner. You wanted to kick them out of the club, but you were only fighting the urge to do so.

You felt like you were going to die from headache but at the same time, you wanted to scream your lungs out and dance in the middle of the crowds. You were lost once again, filling up the void with...

Alcohol?

You knew the beer was kicking in when you wanted to go home but all you could do was cry and chug in the bitterness of the drink, promising yourself that Lee Heeseung would be the last guy to break your heart.

You headed to the restroom only to realize you should've left the place when you saw another couple again. Thinking that they have each other whom they can call their home, you walked away, guessing who will be the next stranger to share a roof with you tonight, which brings you back to the night you first met Park Jongseong, who came before your last boyfriend.

You realized you were tired of falling in love with a lot of guys, but you were even more tired of spending the nights alone, specially when all you could do was remember the past.

"Hey..." A voice spoke from behind. You were used to seeing only a blurry view of a guy who was holding your wrist, and you never wanted to know him at all.

You smiled from ear to ear, not having any idea that you looked insane.

"You're drunk. You need to go home." He said as he placed your arms around his neck.

"Are you my boyfriend? God, Heeseung. Please let me stay for a little while." You uttered mindlessly,not knowing exactly who the guy was. "Let's go home, Y/N." He said calmly as you slowly started to feel lighter, not realizing that the guy was finally carrying you in his arms. Will you wake up in his bed the next morning? You never know.

The rain kept pouring outside, but thankfully, another person saved you and wrapped you with his jacket for you not to feel cold. You felt weak but you managed to pull him closer until he was already on top of you as soon as he brought you lying on the back seat of his car.

You grabbed his face and there you gave him your inebriated warmth as you clumsily pressed your lips against his. He didn't complain. He didn't even say a word. He was giving in.

"I Did that so you can remember me for the rest of your life." You said, certain that he was another stranger who only wanted you as a companion. You were even surprised when he closed the door and laid beside you, holding your pale hands comfortably. His embrace was familiar, you thought. Even the way he smelled like cotton candy still rings the bell.

"I'm pretty much sure you don't want a lover that has been into seven guys that broke her heart." You said.

"Of course I do." He replied without any hesitation as you both listened to the raindrops tapping the car roof. Even so, you continued.

"Park Sunghoon was the first guy to love me. If only he didn't leave me hanging, I shouldn't have ended up trying to cover up my loneliness with Jake, who I never thought I would lose just that fast. Falling in love with Sunoo was even worse. Jungwon, who was younger than me came, and  the next was Niki, who was even younger. I really thought Jay would be the last guy I will end up with, but there was Heeseung who gave me his world, but I knew I was pushing him too hard.  So please, spare your heart from me." You said.

"You don't have to look further away, Y/N." He replied. 

"Three years ago, I started loving this one person, and up until now, I still do."

"What do you mean?" You cluelessly asked.

"I'm here now. I'm sorry if I had to leave you back then."

"I don't get you."

"I came back for you. I've missed you badly. I really do. Please be with me now."

It was then you realized the person who was holding you was no other than Park Sunghoon

"I will never leave again."

---
Ok so hehehe this is kinda flirty