« Niki »

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

"Heeseung, I want to go home!" You whimpered as soon as you got inside your older brother's dorm. He looked at you frustratingly, explaining the same thing all over again.

"I told you, Y/N. Our parents won't be home until tonight! We both got no choice! They told me to look after you, and there's even no way we can leave you at the house alone."

Defeated, you followed him all the way to his room. It was a surprise that not even a single member of your brother's group appeared, and it was then Heeseung told you that they were all busy, and he only stole his practice time to pick you up from school.

"Just stay here, okay? I'm just going to cook some snacks for all of us." Heeseung said and before he left, he said. "And don't touch my stuff."

"Yeah yeah." You rolled your eyes.

You looked around the place and it was all messy. Considering that you've known your brother as a messy person even at home, you still felt the same comfort of his room at your house.

After a while of strolling around your brother's room, you decided to doze off in his bed to pass the time. You laid your head softly on his pillow and covered your entire body with his blanket, slowly drifting off to sleep.

It was not too long until you were awakened by a sudden creak of the door.

"And now, you're sleeping." A voice from a distance said, his footsteps approaching your direction.

You decided to ignore the person as you thought it was just your brother. But suddenly, he jumped on the bed, placing his arms and feet around your body.

"Let's play, Heeseung-hyung." He said.

Your heart suddenly throbbed as you realized the members have finally arrived at the dorm, and one of them is hugging you without having knowledge that you're not his Heeseung-hyung.

"Wake up, Heeseung-hyung!" He said. This time, he tightened his hug. You were already sweating inside the sheets, and the heat was slowly getting hotter as you could feel yourself blush.

"Talk to me~~~" He playfully lilted, carefully rolling on top of you. Even just by imagining who this person is nagging you just makes you want to die in embarrassment.

"Okay, it's time to wake up." And just as you were about to cover yourself even harder, he quickly pulled off the blanket, revealing your terrified expression.

"AaaaaaaaAaaAAaah!"

"An intruder!"

You and Niki both screamed in horror as you saw each other. He immediately stumbled out of the bed while you moved against the corner of the wall, still feeling petrified.

The rest of ENHYPEN then quickly went upstairs to see the scene. You ran towards your brother and buried your face in his chest, while the members looked at you in shock.

"Wait, she's an intruder!" Niki protested, puzzled that you were hugging your brother.

There was a short moment of silence until the boys-except Niki- bursted out in laughter.

"Goodness, Niki. Haven't you known that Heeseung-hyung has a younger sister?" Jake muttered, patting the boy's shoulder.

"But... But..." Niki stuttered and still couldn't believe that he was hugging Heeseung's sister the whole time.

"I'm sorry for not telling you I brought Y/N with me." Heeseung said and let out a soft chuckle.

"That's okay. We can all hang out with her so we can get to know her better, right?" Jungwon said in which the boys agreed.

You slowly pulled away from your brother's embrace and sheepishly bowed, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you guys worry." You said in apology.

"No, it's okay. You see, we all act like we're real brothers here. And usually, Niki goes to Heeseung-hyung's room and they play videogames together." Jay said, nudging Niki, who was looking away in embarrassment.

"I understand. I'm sorry for scaring you, Niki." You said, turning your gaze to the blushing boy.

"Anyways..." Heeseung said. "Snacks are ready downstairs. We should eat it before it gets cold."

"Nice!" Sunghoon excitedly replied and they hurried downstairs, with you and Niki walking after them.

"Hey." Niki said, placing his hands on his pockets. "I'm sorry for calling you an intruder."

"It's okay. I'm sorry again for scaring you." You said, trying not to make eye contact.

"No, it's okay! Let's just forget it." He replied. "Friends?" Niki let out a smile, reaching for your hand.

"Friends." You replied, grabbing his hand for a handshake.

Everyone suddenly fell silent and there you realized they were all looking at the both of you suspectedly. And as if they noticed your gaze, they all immediately looked away.