The Unexpected Shopping Incident

CHAPTER #1

Ok guys, I am finally writing!

Word count - 971

'Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar' it was 5 in the morning and I could hear the azaan. I was feeling very sleepy as my exams just finished and I only wanted to sleep but this was a test from Allah, and I did not want to fail it.

I dragged myself to the bathroom to take a shower. Soon, I was wearing my clothes which I had kept on the bed. It was just a loose top and a parallel pant. I wore my hijab and rolled down my prayer mat.

After praying fajr, I read all the surahs and recited darood. As soon as I finished, it was dawn.
I went to sleep.

"didi.. Didi!!!"

"mmm" I groaned

"didi wake up... You have been sleeping for the whole day!"

"ok" I said and rolled over to the other side of the bed

"WAKE UPP!!! guests are coming and ammi wants you to help, get up!"

"fine I am getting up..no need to yell!"

I had to wake up.

I went to bathroom to rinse my mouth

I went to bathroom to rinse my mouth. It smelt horrible and I didn't want to ruin anyone's sense of smell

"ammi, the sleeping zombie is coming!" samreen could be a pain sometimes

"shut up, small rat"

"how many times did I tell you not to call me a rat!!??!!"

"well, it's you who always start... Don't blame me" I smirked at her

"ugghh" she groaned

"you have been sleeping forever as your studies are over now" ammi complimented.

"yeah, I have been awake till dawn so I slept long"

"where is my breakfast?" I asked

"take bread and apply some Nutella on it"

"is that all?" I asked, complaining

"yeah, because guests are coming today and I have a lot to cook! "

"who are these special guests because of whom I can't even get a proper breakfast?"

"they are your father's relatives, far ones. I am meeting them for the first time. They say they want to buy clothes from me for their someone's marriage, I don't remember whose but they are coming to see my boutique"

Ok, so my mother has one room in our house which are full of clothes and she runs a business. It goes well, the room is no more than an actual shop.
Our house is very big, almost like a palace furnished with top furniture, antiques and has every facility.
We have a large garden with lots of flowers and plants. I love the garden the most, maybe after my own room.

It was evening and the guests were home, I already knew that I was going to get bored so I took permission from mom to go for shopping with my friends in the very first place.

I wore a pink knee length top which had very loose sleeves tightened with elastic at the end where it meets the wrist and a maroon colour pencil pant. I matched my maroon hijab on it.

I grabbed my purse and came down from the room, "ammi, I am...." I saw the guests. I thought of wishing them first.

"assalamualaikum, I am hafsa"

"walaikumassalam" an old lady and a women, probably a little older than my mom, wished me in unison.

"what a beautiful girl" the old lady couldn't hold herself

"come here, sit with me" she called me by tapping the sofa
I sat beside her

"Do you know who I am?"

I just smiled and looked down awkwardly. I am seeing her for the first time!

"I am your father's mother's sister and this is my daughter" she said pointing towards the woman sitting on my other side. She also had a son playing around the table, maybe barely 6 years.

"you mean you are my abba's aunt?"

"yes, exactly"

"did you finish your education?" that woman asked

"yes, I just completed b.sc in optics"

"interesting, were you going somewhere?"

"yes, my friends had invited me over"

The old women was patting my back slowly

"go dear enjoy" the old woman said

"thank you and remember me your duas"
I hugged the old lady and the woman

"ammi, I am going"
I left.

Zafar's POV

It's my cousin brother's wedding and I am so so happy for him. We are not just brothers but more than that.
WE ARE THE BEST BUDDIES IN WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
We all friends went for shopping and seriously we all were so happy as if we had our own weddings on the same day and we were shopping for each other

"zafar look, isn't this blazer cool?" one of my friend asked

"why don't you buy it?" I smirked at him

"come on, I selected this for you"

"well ok this is the last thing I am buying, we also have to buy a pair of shoes for dulha (bridegroom)" I smirked with naughtiness looking at fahad, my cousin brother.

As were entering the shop, there were a few girls entering in the same time.
We all moved back letting them enter first.

" look this sneaker is so good" one of then squealed which made all of us look at them.
They all moved ahead looking here and there, mostly down, as if nothing happened.

Suddenly my eyes fell on one girl. I wondered what her name was.
She was so beautiful!
My friends were noticing me looking at her so I acted normal, clearing my throat and showing more pair of shoes.

After some time, when we finished selecting, we moved to the counter for the payment. I kept looking at her again and again.
After the payment was done, we all moved towards the exit and a part of me was sad because now I would never see her.
Never.

Do comment and vote😊