The Papers

I am so excited because THE TRUTH IS GONNA BE OUT SOON!
So do vote and comment

Word count:1301

CHAPTER #26

Hafsa's POV

"I am very happy for adil" adil said us that he is leaving next week because he is getting married.

"me too"

"didn't you like today's dinner?" I asked him because he didn't each so well today

"no it was awesome, I'll have it tomorrow too but you know actually what happened" I looked at him with a questioning look while he started narrating his story
"that sadiq about whom I told you, he had two men working for him so they were still with me. I left sadiq to his parents"

Zafar, I really wish I could have told you that he even came to my house with his parents, asking my hand in marriage.

"when I went in, I saw they were playing cards and I thought they were gambling but guess what, they weren't. I gave them a piece of advice to change themselves for good and it really moved them. That day, when I asked them the location of their houses, they said that they don't have anywhere to go"
I was listening with full concentration "they told me that the place they used to stay before, they were kicked out from there because of their reputation which concerns their parents. So I took them to the bachelor's residence and arranged them their. Those unknown calls that you received was by them on the order of Sadiq and they said they also had to confess something about their parents. So we decided to meet today. They told me that their parents studied in the same college as well as Sadiq's mother. Now the thing is they belonged to a gangsters group and one of the man in the group was given some work by a woman that is, to kill a family and that man also asked these two men, these boys' fathers did the work but they were arrested by the police because of the same man. So they were tried and killed"
He breathed deeply after this full story while my mouth was agaped. "so I had taken them to a restaurant today where we had our dinner so I couldn't eat properly"

"oh so you have already had your dinner"

"yeah"

"I can't believe this...they can be fraudies"
The story was too extraordinary..

"no no.... they aren't, it's the truth. They even told me the college name their parents studied in 'st. Johanson English college'"

Wait what?!

"wait, what did you say?"

"st. Johanson English College"

Nooo!!! This can't be!

"that's the same college my ammi studied in!"

"really? It's great then. But we aren't sure whether she knew their parents"

"no no.....ammi had told me about arshiya auntie and samina auntie who were killed by their husbands..I was already thinking that I've heard a familiar story somewhere except that their husbands killing a family and getting arrested"

"oh then maybe Sadiq's mother and your ammi might be friends"

"yes they are, but only I didn't know. Ammi had often told me her name and if I am not wrong his mother's name is saira right?"