I'll Be Left Alone

CHAPTER #6

don't forget to vote and comment how you are finding my story.

Lets continue!

Word count :1470

Hafsa's POV

I looked him come out of the bathroom fully wet. He looked so handsome.
He was upset because of me yesterday night. It was disturbing me all the time.
Even at fajr he just made wuzu and went to masjid without saying a word. He didn't talk to me since last night.

During breakfast too he was just looking down at his plate.

"zafar?"
He didn't look at me

"zafar?" I called him again. He just looked at me.

"why are you so silent? Say something"

"nothing, be ready when I come"

He said that walking towards the door to leave the room

"wait"
he stopped

"why are you behaving like this, what's the problem, can you atleast say?"

"I said nothing, and nothing means nothing so please do what I said you to do" he yelled at me and banged the door closed from the outside.
Ouch! It hurt me... A lot

Zafar : I love her so much bit still I did it, still...
I shouldn't have done it.
I shouted on her! I know she doesn't love me but I shouldn't have done it.
Damn me!!

As soon as he left the room, my eyes were filled with tears. Did he really say he loved me? What kind of love is this? I guess I frustrated him out. I wiped my cheeks and got ready for going.

We sat in the car and drove to my house. He didn't say anything all the way. He wasn't even looking at me.
As you know, after an hour we reached. I was overjoyed to see my parents and samreen was, as usual, dancing like a monkey.
I ran to the door and rang the bell.
Samreen opened it.

"assalamualaikum"

"didi!!!! Ammi didi is here!"

My mom came running "my hafsa! Assalamualaikum" she hugged me

"walaikumassalam"

"you came at the right time, I want to show you something"
I was excited

"look we have some guests... They have ordered 30 kg of clothes"

"wow!! Amazing"

"isn't it? Come on now I'll deal with them... You make tea... Ohhh zafar beta come here sit"

I went to the kitchen to make tea. The guests were sitting in my mother's clothes room and zafar was sitting in hall with samreen. She was asking him some stupid questions.

I boiled milk and now I was searching for tea bags. I couldn't find them anywhere.

"hey" I turned to see it was a man. Maybe it was one of my mother's guests