Epilogue

A year later...

Furqan and his little daughter samreen lived with zafar and hafsa now. They were treated very  well and didn't let them despair in any way.

hafsa was not  feeling well since a few days so zafar took her to the hospital.

"I wonder what's wrong with didi" samreen said

"inshallah everything will be alright dear, have your noodles now and sleep ok?" dadi said

She nodded and obeyed her. She adored dadi and spent most of her time with her and dadi too loved samreen a lot!
The house bell rang and to everyone's surprise, it was fahad, his wife and his little son.

"assalamualaikum" mumina called them in

"walaikumassalam" everyone greeted in turns and little mushtaq, fahad's son ran all around in the garden with samreen.
"what brings you here?"

"actually zafar called me and invited me here, where's he?"

"he isn't at home" mumina said when suddenly the bell rang again

Mumina rushed to the door again and opened. It was a man and his family she didn't recognize.

"sorry, who are you?" she asked

"assalamualaikum. I am adil, Hafsa's best friend. Zafar bhai invited us"

"oh I see, come in beta walaikumassalam"

It was a very good atmosphere in the house. There were full of sounds of laughs and talking when again the bell rang

"I am gonna lose my one kilo today by opening the door" mumina said on which everyone laughed.

She opened the door to see that zafar and hafsa were finally home "ah finally you both are here! Zafar has invited some guests"
Hafsa's cheeks turned pink and mumina was unable to understand what was going on.

They both joined  the guests "assalamualaikum" zafar greeted them "walaikumassalam" everyone greeted them together in almost one voice.
"I'll be right back" zafar went to the kitchen and gave the sweets he bought to the cook. The old cook was back now and that traitor was kicked out.

He served sweets in a plate and gave it to zafar "mubarak beta, may allah bless you" he was an old man and understood why these sweets were being served.

Zafar took the sweets to the hall and announced "everyone attention please!" everyone sat quite and listened to zafar "I am going to be a father"

"OH MY GOD!" and "ya allah!!!!" were all over the place and a session of hugging started

"we are going to be uncles" fahad and adil shouted

Just then again the bell rang, mumina groaned.
"no ammi" hafsa stopped mumina, giggling "I'll open this time" and before mumina could say anything hafsa got up and opened the door. It was Zafar's new friends, amaan, shams and sadiq

The house was in screams and howls and the dinner was served grand. Zafar was surely very happy for this moment.
...

"it's the most happiest moment of my life hafsa, you are giving me the biggest gift I would ever want from you"
He took hafsa in his arms and hugged her

"you know what?" hafsa said "when I was getting married to you, I thought it was too early and I had least interest in you but now I've realized you are the most important person in my life and the most beautiful gift that allah gave me, I love you"

"I love you too" zafar said "indeed Allah knows everything"

"indeed"
.........