Poisoned

Plz do vote and comment and tell me how the story is ☺️
The story is taking tremendous turns so be ready for another plot today!
word count: 2689

CHAPTER #17

Hafsa's POV

I have some work so I am going out and will be back before afternoon. You'll have your breakfast and don't think I won't know I'll ask ammi. So do have it!

Only yours,
Zafar

Ok so, he went before I even woke up. I looked at the clock it was ticking 9 in the morning.
Oh no! What might be dadi and ammi thinking about me!
I went to bathroom to take a bath.
I wondered that zafar is doing a lot of work nowadays..

"assalamualaikum ammi, I am so sorry I slept today"

"no it's not at all a problem beta, I knew you weren't well yesterday. The cook will make the breakfast for you"
I smiled at her and went to the kitchen. The cook wasn't there so I prepared the breakfast myself.

After breakfast, I thought to spend some time with dadi.

"assalamualaikum" I greeted her

"walaikumassalam beta, how are you feeling now?"

"alhamdulillah I am feeling way better now"

"ah where is that zafar? Is he even taking care of you or just roaming out"

TBH, just being out

"no dadi, he is taking care of me, don't worry at all" I said smiling widely

"you don't know how much I get bored! Mumina also is always busy with her work"

"no ammi, I am here itself" she came inside the room, rubbing both of her hands to a napkin.

"today amira and her family is coming to stay for a week"

"really?" I was excited to meet that pleasant woman. Amira was Zafar's phuppu (paternal aunt) "I am excited to meet her..how about ammi and I cook together?" I asked dadi looking at ammi.

She smiled at me and nodded slightly

"sure beta" dadi approved.

"I'll go perform my zuhr Salah then we can start, right ammi?"

"yes, even I'll go offer my salah" ammi also seemed excited. I loved the way each and every family member had a pure and loving bond with each other.

I did my wuzu and came out to see there was a notification on my phone. Zafar has sent me text.

'did you have breakfast?' asking now! At 12!

'yes I did mr. Boss, where are you?'

'missing me? 😏'

What?!? You are asking me whether I am missing you or not?! Obviously! You were supposed to be with me!

'😒' I sent...
I offered my salah and headed to the kitchen.

The cook was there already cooking

"today ammi and I are going to cook, you can take leave for today"

He didn't say anything. He again looked at me with those cold eyes which made me twitch my eyebrows. He then moved on to his work.

WTH! Doesn't he have any respect to what I am saying!?

"you can take leave today" ammi said from behind.

"ok madam, if you need anything, you may call me anytime"