Allah Is Capable Of Anything

CHAPTER #4

Do not forget to vote and comment!
I cant believe I am writing long chapters now! 🤩
Btw😂 enjoy!

Word count :1198

Zafar's POV

Verily Allah is capable of anything, I mumbled to myself. It's my wedding day and I was in the masjid for my Fajr Salah.
My happiness had no bounds! I couldn't believe even now that I am going to marry her.
I thanked Allah for everything he gave me and headed to home, I was sure my mother would be freaking out because, come on it's my wedding day! The thought itself took me to the ninth cloud.

"take this" mom told handing me the blazer nicely tucked in its cover.
"you are going to wear it today"

My nikah was at 11:00am. I dressed myself in a jhubba (long kurta type kameez with a loose pant) on which I wore my black blazer. I thought how hafsa would be looking today.

We were having our nikah and reception on the same day so, after nikah, hafsa had to come. I can't wait!

---------------------------------------------------

Hafsa's POV

"ok ok, I am being honest... You look absolutely dashing!" samreen was beaming

"idiot, dashing is used for men, not women"

"then I must say jijubhai is looking dashing, I saw him! I saw him!"

"What a dumb name jijubhai, call him something else!"

"no jijubhai is cute now you shut up"
I rolled my eyes

"I wonder... I wonder... Our night.." my friend was singing teasingly beating me slightly on hand

"danya!!! Stopp!!"

"aye you are blushing"
I hid my face and everyone laughed.

My mom came in and she did all that whatever every mom does.
Crying and hugging!

"come on now your nikah is over, the reception is going to start soon so you will have to change your dress after you have your lunch, got it?"

"yes ammi, I know"

Then a woman came with a tray, the food was smelling delicious"
"bibijii food"

"keep it there"

She kept the tray and left the room

"danya make sure she eats everything"

"yes yes don't worry I'll make her eat everything"

After lunch, I changed my clothes. I wore another magenta  lehenga choli which was lighter than the one I wore before.

It was reception time. We had our dinner reserved for the last table with our closest relatives so we had to wait.
I was taken to the stage and made to sit with him.
My! He was looking handsome! He has changed his attire. He was now wearing a navy blue tuxedo complimenting his black shoes and specially his attractive smile.

The feast was going on and people were very enthusiastic. It didn't seem as if they were tired.
Everything was going well when I fell a warm hand sliding on mine. A buzz vibrated in my whole body.
"you are looking very beautiful" it was zafar whispering in my ear.
I smiled.

His house was located in the outskirts of the town and quite far from my house. All the formalities were done and now it was time to leave. I was so tired and so sleepy I would not even to hesitate to sleep on a busy road!

I was made to sit in the car and zafar was sitting in the front seat.

After like about 1 hour, we finally reached and I gave a sigh of relief. I felt as if we will be driving for the whole night.
The gates were opened by the guards and the car was taken in. Even his house was big, like a mansion. I looked at the house, it gave me a strange feeling but I couldn't understand of what.
Have I been here before? I thought to myself.

On my one side it was zafar holding my hand and on my other side it was his cousin sister who was now mingling with me very well.
The strange feeling kept arousing in me as the steps were taken closer towards the house. When I stepped in and looked in front of me, the house seemed to be old and so familiar to be, but yeah, that's not possible.... Definitely not possible!

-------------------------------------------------

Zafar's POV

I opened the door of my room and saw my hafsa, yes! My hafsa sitting on the bed looking down and quite nervous.

"are you ok?" I asked her. She just nodded. She was sweating

"are you sure?"

"yes"

"look here"
She looked at me and suddenly her eyes fell on the ring I was holding.

I slowly slid her hand into mine and put on the ring in her middle finger.

"beautiful, thank you" she said

"not more than you"
I could see her blushing and smiling in herself.

"I will go to the bathroom and change my clothes, till then you also change. Once you're done, just knock on the door"

I took my clothes and went to bathroom. I changed within a minute.

Like about 7 minutes maybe, she knocked. I opened the door and I saw she was wearing a sky blue salwar kameez with the veil nicely draped around her chest. Even though it was not such an outfit in which women could be actually adored but I just fell in love with her more every minute, every second.

"go and make wuzu, we still have salah to perform."
She went to bathroom and made her wuzu. I saw her tying her hijab for her salah. We both rolled our prayer mats and started together.

I thanked Allah a thousand times because he turned the impossible for me into possible. I was praying with my love, what else did I want?

She slowly climbed up to the bed and sat in the middle still looking down.

"I'll tell you something" I creeped near her, trying to sit as much as close I can. I was lying on my side with me elbow perpendicular to bed to support my head. I could see her face so well, she was smiling lightly! She looked at me.

"that day you came to mall, You remember?"

"yes" she said almost a whisper

"in that shoe shop, when you entered with your friends, at the same time I also entered with my friends"
She was looking at me and she was taking interest

"I really liked you when I first saw you remember you were convincing your friend to buy it?"
She again looked down and smile, she's gonna kill me!

"I was so sad and depressed because I thought I would never see you again but look, you are with me here as my wife in the same room, sharing the same future"
I took her hand, she was blushing

"I love you since the first time I saw you"
I could see her cheeks turning into light shade of red
I kissed on her cheek and waited her to say the same but she didn't.

"you must be very tired"
She nodded

"come let's sleep"
I made the pillow comfortable for her.
Not a minute, she was fast asleep.

She was indeed mine now, ya rab, you hear everyone's heart and know what is right for each and every of your creation. Shukar ya Allah shukar.