Bully

Vote and comment!!

word count: 1520

CHAPTER #28

Zafar's POV

After last night, I was worried about Hafsa so, I had already decided I'll go home early today.
I was sitting in my room when the door suddenly opened
"hey hey hey" I asked angrily. They were a group of men in four "where is the receptionist? Who gave you the permission to enter like this?"

"I" a voice came from behind the smirking man and came the leader of the goons, sadiq

"what are you doing here?"

"we came here to offer you something" sadiq said smirking at his men

"what offer?"

"give your wife divorce, if you do, we will give 10 million dollars. Remember it's dollars!"
That left me shocked. I didn't say anything but just stared at them for a while "come on tell me it's easy" he said laughing and smirking, looking at his men.

"my wife is not on a thing kept in a market for sale that you are making such hideous kind of offer and what made you even think that I'll ever leave her?"

"so you are refusing?"

"I don't even consider your offer!"

Sadiq lifted his hand in air and snapped his fingers. I just kept looking at him while all his men attacked me and punched me near my lips, making a bruise while my lips too bled at the corner. One of them held me by my collar "so you still don't accept?" sadiq said from behind

"no! why are you even doing this? for what?"

"you think I'll tell you?" he laughed like a complete villain "beat him more" he yelled to his men. each and everyone were punching me. The receptionist came in and tried to stop them but those cowardice men pushed her away too. "you have a week's time to do it" sadiq said and snapped his fingers again on which all the four men stopped and stepped back "a week's time" sadiq said again and left the room. I had sweat running all over my body and my shirt was also torn a little. I looked at the time and it was almost 6. As soon as I was moving out of the room, the receptionist rushed in and squealed "sir, are you ok? should I get you first aid?"

"no I am fine" I said and left the office
...

"oh ya allah, what is this beta? who did this to you?" dadi almost yelled and leaped over me.

"I need to take some rest" I said to them and walked towards my room as I had no strength left to face anyone

I opened the room of my door and a pleasant scent occupied my nose. It developed a satisfying feeling inside of me. I sat on the bed, looking down, feeling the pain running all over in my face muscles just when hafsa came in.

"zafar" she almost whispered. She was sitting down looking up at my face and observing me keenly "who did this to you?" she asked me. What was I supposed to tell her? That sadiq came and offered me to divorce in return of 10 million dollars? Never! "who did this to you, zafar?" she was insisting me now. I had to tell her....but not everything, obviously!

"few goons came to my office today"
I could tell by her expression that she was shocked
"what?!"

"sadiq was with them"

"why did he come there?" she asked with a tint of aggression

"they simply want me to divorce you" I told her the first part but not the second, that is, in return he was offering me 10 million dollars "I don't get it, seriously, I don't get it"