Friend's Party

Plz do comment how you are finding the book and do not forget to vote😍😊

Word count: 1654

CHAPTER #10

The cook seemed to be a wicked person..

"dadi is he new here? Where's the old one?" zafar asked
"he is working under our old cook"

"but what's the need?"

"there is.....he is only a temporary cook here for 6 months"
"ohh" he didn't dare ask the reason....elders know better yeah yeah!!

We went to the room and I searched for the album. It was important.... Very important.

"hafsa?" zafar called out

"yes?"

"you remember one of my friends called me while I was driving?"

"yeah"

"he has arranged a feast at his house... So we will have to go tonight"

"oh ok I'll be ready....you want me to wear anything special?"

"it's your wish you can wear anything because you look beautiful in everything"
I blushed

"but make sure you are covered fully"

"yeah don't worry" I hugged him

"I'll go meet my friends....and I have a surprise also"

"what?"

"that's a surprriiseee!!"he squealed and left.

It was evening, I offered my Maghrib salah and went for a hot bath. It made me fresh.
After taking bath, I wore my white pencil pant and dark chocolate brown loose knee length top which had embroidery on it.

"are you ready?" zafar came in

"yes"

"my lovely wife, you look so beautiful mashallah" I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"we are leaving ammi" zafar yelled

"ok try to come early" his mother also kissed me and we left.
His friend's house was not so far... It just took 15 minutes to reach there.

"welcome my budd" his friend called out to zafar when we entered.

"what's up with that bud? Like are you a flower bud or somewhat?" I whispered in his ear as we walked in
He giggled....it was obvious from his face that he was controlling his laughter badly.

"its our friends and I have made short of the word 'buddy' like hon for honey'
He smirked at me
I rolled my eyes

"understood hon?" he asked
I blushed

"yes"

Some of his friends were married and their wives were gathered at a corner, each holding a glass in their hands.