New Ideas And Discoveries

Ahh... I can't believe the plots in my own story😂
Do vote and comment.
Let's begin!

CHAPTER #19

Hafsa's POV

"I am sorry if you think it's my fault" zafar said. Ammi has been blaming zafar for my poisoning. She didn't want me to go back with him and I also couldn't say anything because I was not strong enough and I felt terrible. "no its not your fault... take care of yourself...I will be soon back" I said and kissed him on his cheeks and gave him a hug. I didn't want to leave but I had no other choice left.

He stood on front of the hospital facing me, saw me sitting in the car and I looked at him from the window. I was sad.

"samreen go inside, didi's here" ammi said as we entered in the house after a quite long drive. She was playing with something

"didi!!" she came running when ammi suddenly yelled "I said you to go inside with those waste things, can't you understand one time?"
She pouted and took those things with her. They looked like kind of kitchen toys and blocks.
Ammi took me to the room and asked me to sleep. I did as she told, obeying her like a little child.

After a while, samreen came in" ammi didn't even let me greet you, she is so bad!"

" hey, she is our ammi, you aren't supposed to speak like that for her....you know right that she is very tired? "

" yes I do" she said looking down

"that's like a good girl" that brought a smile on her face "BTW what was that you were playing with when we came from the hospital?"

"oh that! Few days before, ammi's some customers came and they had a baby who wasn't at all getting tired from screeching so ammi told to bring those toys for that.... That"

"baby" I completed for her. "I don't remember any toys in our house from a very long time" I said twitching my eyebrows.
Just then ammi came.

"Hafsa you are supposed to rest and not talk and samreen what are you doing here?"

"ah it's my room"

"not exactly, now come on out so that your didi can rest till the dinner comes"

"dinner comes? Dinner has got legss??" her eyes twinkled. I was controlling my laugh so badly.

"samreen, get out" ammi shouted. She pouted her face and left.

Ammi had ordered the dinner as she was too tired to cook.
"why did you come down? I would have sent the dinner to your room" ammi said

"I am strong enough to sit and have dinner with my family" I said her smiling.

We had our dinner and then it was time to sleep.

"samreen, you sleep with us today, let didi sleep in that room"

"Ugh" samreen sighed

"ammi let samreen sleep with me"

"no need" she said