The Careless Man

How are you all finding the story?
Do not forget to vote and Comment!
Let's begin!
Word count : 1578

CHAPTER #18

NO!!

Tears fell off my eyes and I didn't cared for the first time that I am crying.
My phone buzzed in my pocket, I saw that abrar was calling me.

"bro, where are you? Why aren't you replying to messages?"

"please don't question me now....I am not in a state I waste my time in my phone"

"what happened? Why do I feel that you are crying?"

"bro, hafsa is poisoned!"

"what? Are you serious? What are you saying?"

"please I'll call you later, I am in the hospital"

"tell me which hospital"

"no don't come...I hope you won't mind"

"never dude! Anytime you need me just leave a text"

"thanks bro"
I hung up the call

I couldn't stand there... I was suffocating.
I just walked out of the hospital not knowing where I am going and I was on the road in no time. All the moments were flashing in front of me.....the first time we met , those beautiful days in london, everytime when she buries herself in my chest and even her illogical actions that make me fall for her even more.
The tears were falling and I felt like I would crash down.

'hayya alas salah' 'hayya alal falah'

This caught my attention. It was azan being called out in the masjid which was beside me for Isha salah. I looked up and felt like Allah is calling me towards him. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I entered in and saw that, at a little distance on my right side, there were many taps in a line for the men to make wuzu. I walked up to the ablution area and did my wuzu. When I was done, I went in the masjid, almost the full masjid was occupied already  so I chose the place in the corner, beside an old man and TBH that place suited me for now as I don't want many people sitting around me.

'Allahu Akbar'

"beta, is everything alright?" I felt the old man's hand on my shoulder. I didn't realize that I was crying while making dua. I just looked down...I couldn't say anything as I was feeling so peaceful and so worried at the same time. My chest was getting heavier. "I'm mansoor but everyone call me mansoor chacha so you can also call me the same. I see you are very depressed. You can say me" he said placing his hand on his chest.

"actually my wife is poisoned and her life is dependent on the next 24 hrs...I can't understand anything.... I feel so helpless"

"Allah says in qur'an that he does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear  in surah - baqarah"

I was listening with utmost concentration. "do not lose hope because Allah won't despair you as you are the obedient slave of his and even if something happens that you didn't want to happen or something that despaired you, then it should be understood that there is a lot better reason hidden behind it. Now what you should do" he said keeping his hand on my shoulder " make dua and ask Allah for mercy and help as he is the only  most merciful and oft-forgiving".

I nodded as the tears kept falling from my eyes. "I never felt so peaceful before" I said smiling at the man in an emotional manner

"Allah says whenever you need help, ask me not others who are themselves the creation of mine. Indeed I know what you say and what you conceal. Beta, Allah wants to help you and that is why you came here and asked for his help even when your wife is in the hospital in a critical condition. Now go, and believe in Allah because he knows what's best for you" I nodded and smiled at him.