Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal

After taking a hour, Yuya and me arrived in You Show Duel School.

"Here we are." Yuya said before he releasing my arms.

"We didn't have to run Yuya." I panted as I clutched my chest and taking rest. "You almost kill me."

"Oops, sorry about that, I got carried away." Yuya said in embarrassment.

"Where's the others?" I asked as I looked around the area before seeing them. They all lost their breath.

"Yuya... next time... please don't run too fast." Yuzu panted heavily. Once Yuzu and the other kids recovered their stamina, Yuya asked me. "What are you think about our school?"

To be honest, the design is unique, colorful and ridiculous at the same time. It was like kindergarten but more futuristic. I can understand the design because this school teach Entertaiment Duel and fun in Dueling.

"All I can say is you have a unique school Yuya."

Yuya seemed pleased with my answer. "Great! Now let's go inside! I'm sure the others will be happy to see you!" Yuya opened the door and we entered in.

Once we get inside You Show Duel School, it actually didn't look that bad despite the reputation, there's a tables, chairs, couches, desks and computer.

"Yuya, Yuzu! Is that you guys!" We heard a man's voice called out, we turned and see a man who has dark blue eyes and brown/orange hair.

"Yes, it's us, dad!" Said Yuzu.

Before I speak, Yuzu's father got an uncomfortably close to me.

"I'm Shuzo Hiragi, the Principal of YSDS and Yuzu's father." He introduced himself.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Hiragi-san. I'm Kuroba Mizael." I said respectively.

"Oh, don't tell me you're interested in enrolling our school." Shuzo looked so hopeful, probably a little bit desperated for searching a new student. I understand that, but still that's not the good way to make them come. Luckily, Yuzu smacked her father's head with paper fan.

"Dad please! That's not the way to enroll new student!"

"Who's this person?" The bulky young man questioned as the short boy with cyan colored hair followed. "I, the man Gongenzaka, never seen him before."

"Hi Gongenzaka, when did you came here?" Yuya asked his bulky friend. "I hope you aren't waiting for too long."

"No you didn't." Gongenzaka said firmly. "I, the man Gongenzaka, was wondering if my rival would be interested for another friendly match before Maiami Championship."

"Sorry Gongenzaka, another time to Duel. For now, I would like you to meet my new friend here." Yuya said as Gongenzaka walked towards me and my god, he's bigger than I thought.

"Nice to meet you. I am Kuroba Mizael." I introduced myself.

"I, the man Noboru Gongenzaka, Yuya's childhood friend and rival. It's a pleasure to meet you Kuroba-san."

"Oh, don't need to be formal Gongenzaka-san. You can call me Mizael." I said with a smile.

"Understood. Then, you can call me Gongenzaka."

Then, the cyan haired boy walked towards me. It's our beloved spy, Sora Shiunin.

"Hi, I'm Sora Shiunin! I hoped we can get along." Sora introduced himself.

"Oh Sora you little spy... imagine you were on the good side earlier..." I thought to myself.  "Nice to meet you, Sora."

"Do you guys know it?! Mizael nii-chan is an amazing duelist!" Ayu said happily.