Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!

"Go! Eternity Photon Stream!" Prime Photon Dragon finally shot his blue blast but I told him to hold back so Reiji doesn't get too much injury. Reiji got hit by Prime Photon's attack, sent him flying.

Mizael LP: 1500 x1
Reiji LP: 0 x0

Mizael Win

"HE WON!" You Show Gang yelled in joy.

"I can't believe it...Reiji-san...lost?" Himika uttered in disbelief.

"He...beat the President?" LDS Trio stuttered.

"And that's...game." I said weakly before fell to the ground with a bliss expression on my face. You Show Gang then rushed on me to check my condition.

"Mizael!" You Show gang rushed on me as I slowly getting up.

As the Solid Vision vanished, Reiji approached me. "Impressive, Kuroba Mizael. Even with my Pendulum Summon, you still managed to win. You have my respect, Kuroba Mizael. There's only a handful Duelists who can beat me, and you're one of them."

"Thank you, Akaba Reiji. You're definitely the strongest Duelists in the world. You really live up on your name and status." I replied with a smile. Well, got praised by the one of the greatest Duelists in Yu-Gi-Oh! Series is a good thing, isn't it?

"As aggred, Shingo Sawatari's case will be dropped and LDS will help with your school's fundlings. As for you Mizael, you get the free entrance to enter Maiami Championship." Reiji declared.

"Thank god I don't need to win 6 times in a row. Finding a random opponent is such a troublesome."

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Shuzo exclaimed as Reiji only smirked.

"It's time for us to leave. Farewell, Kuroba Mizael. I hope you parcitipate the Maiami Championship." Reiji said.

"Don't worry about that. You won't be dissapointed." I replied.

With that, Reiji leave the school while Himika and LDS Trio following him from behind.

"That was the most hot-blooded duel I ever seen! Thank you for saving You Show Mizael!" Shuzo thanked as he bowed repeatly.

"No problem, glad I can help." I said casually.

"By the name of Gongenzaka Dojo, Thank you for saving You Show, Mizael." Gongenzaka said firmly.

"Thank you Mizael nii-chan!" Three kids thanked as they jumped to hug me.

"Your Welcome, you three." I said as he returned the hug.

Everyone looked at the clock and realized it was already late.

"Well, it's time for us to leave too." I told everyone as everyone nodded and we back to our perspective home.

Mizael's Apartement

After eating a dinner, I was heading towards my bedroom. I decided to call Yuya to motivating him. Again. After a few seconds, he answered my call.

"Hello, Mizael? What happen?" He asked in confusion.

"I just want to check your conditions, Yuya. Ever since you saw Akaba Reiji's Pendulum Summoning, you seems looked troubled."

Yuya was taken aback. "W-What do you mean?"

"You look really upset when Akaba Reiji managed to do Pendulum Summoning. Is that thing bothering you?"

"Yeah..."

"Can I ask why?"

"During my Duel with Strong Ishijima, I finally managed to clear my father's reputation with Pendulum Summoning. I could finally follow his footsteps and be an entertainer and bringing smiles to everyone like him. I hope Pendulum Summoning could be mine forever. But, after saw Reiji use it and even to perform Xyz Summon with it I just...don't know..."