Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue

Heya guys! I'm back! My apologize for slow update. I got burned out of ideas lately and I busy with my RL activities. But now the new Chapter is here! So grab your snack and happy reading :).

Note: Edo Phoenix is titled Commander for a reason.

Yuya follow up the deflected Academia student as they running on the stairs to go to the experiment room. After got convinced by their friends, Yuya go straight to that place to rescue the rest of the girls.

"The girls you're looking for should be on the experiment room. Be careful, your friend must be-"

"Eternal Evolution Burst!"

The Academia Student's words got interupped because a stream of lightning charged towards them. With his instinct, Yuya activate his Duel Disk and stepped forward to protect the Academia Student.

"Descend, Number 39: Hope! Moon Barrier!"

Hope appeared as he create the shield from his wings to protect Yuya and the deflected Academia Student.

"Are you alright?" Yuya asked.

"Y-Yeah. Thank you for saving me, Sakaki Yuya." Deflected Academia student replied with a relief expression.

"No problem. Now, you should go. Let me handle this." Yuya told him, who nodded and running to another corridor.

"So you managed to block that. You are more presistent than I thought, Sakaki Yuya." Ryo commented as he approached the tomato haired boi.

"You're must be Ryo Marufuji, a partner of Fubuki Tenjoin and the one who capture Serena on Xyz Dimension." Yuya explained as he glared at the man. "Why are you here? Are you gonna stop me from rescuing my friends?"

"Why yes. That's my job after all." Ryo said with a smirk. "Oh, one missing detail. You better give me an interesting fight. The big guy I fought last time is interesting, but he can't Duel again. What a shame."

"Big guy..." Yuya muttered before realize something. "Don't tell me you're-"

"Exactly." Ryo show Gongenzaka's card to Yuya, causing Yuya to gasp in shock.

"Not Gongenzaka too..." A furious expression appeared on Yuya's face once again. "Not my best friend...you'll pay for this!"

Dark aura started to enveloped his body, causing Ryo to smirk.

"What a nice expression you got there! Then come! You'll be the next victim of the Kaiser!"

"Bring it on! I'll ripped that smug face of yours!" Yuya wants to activate his Duel Disk, only to be interupped by someone else.

"Stop, Yuya. Let me handle Kaiser alone." Edo appeared behind Yuya, causing Yuya to surprise and Ryo to groan.

"Edo?!" Yuya looked at the ex commander. "You want to Duel Kaiser alone?! I won't let you! This man is-"

"Yuya." Edo had a stern expression on his face. "Don't let this distrack your true purpose here. Let me avenge your fallen friend. Your friends is waiting for you."

"But-" Yuya want to protest but Edo cut him off again.

"If you think I'm no match againts him, you are a bit wrong. I had a little history with him. Trust me, I can and will beat him again. Right, Kaiser?"

"Edo Phoenix..." Ryo growled in anger.

"Alright." Yuya nodded. "But promise me you must survive. If not, I'll not forgive you."

After the last word, Yuya continue to run to experiment room to save his friend while Edo facing Ryo head to head.

"It's been a while, Kaiser. You've changed since our last met. Did you get through phase or something?" Edo asked.