Maiami Championship Begins!

Outside You Show Duel School

The You Show gang was standing outside You Show. I feel sleepy because I didn't get too much sleep.

"Didn't get much sleep?" Sora asked.

"Yes...I can't sleep last night." I answered as I rubbed my eyes. "I'm nervous."

"Today is the day! To think all of you qualified for Maiami Championship... I'm so proud of you guys!" He teared up while he tried to hug us, but we dodge as he landed on the floor.

"You're too excited dad!" Yuzu yelled in embarassment.

"Yeah! We haven't even arrived at stadium yet!" Ayu added.

After explanation the rules of Tournament, we entered the van and we were on the way to the stadium. Yuzu realized that...

"Wait...Where's Yuya?!" Yuzu yelled in panicked.

"Yuya nii-chan is missing!" The kids yelled in unison.

"Calm down. I'm sure Yuya will be back." I said calmly.

"How can you be so sure?" Tatsuya asked.

"Because Yuya did work really hard for entering this Tournament. It wouldn't make sense if he's turn back now." I explained. Well, he's in the bridge to motivationing himself and remembering his father who tried to stopping a delusional maniac in another Dimension.

"He does have the point." Sora pointed out.

"Let's enter the Stadium, I'm sure Yuya will show up soon." I suggested as everyone seems unsure, but still agreed to enter the Stadium.

LDS Stadium

As we enter the Stadium, we waiting in the lobby. However, Shuzo became paranoid and decided to search him.

"You sure he will show up?" Tatsuya asked, still unsure.

"One hundred percent." I said calmly.

"But where is he?" Yuzu asked as she put her hand on her chin.

"Oh...it's true my darling hasn't come yet ?" Mieru suddenly said with her magical ball in her hand.

"Your...darling?!" Yuzu bursted with flames as she giving her a death glare.

"Can it be? My darling snuck to meet my father and mother? What a surprise." Mieru said with blush on her face.

"There's no way he would do that!" Yuzu then surrounded by red aura while she holds her trademark fan, ready to slap her.

"Yuzu nee-chan calm down!" Tatsuya pleaded while I only sweatdropped at the scene.

"Tsundere..." I thought.

"Where is he?" Ayu asked in worried tone. "The ceremony is about to start."

"Don't worry. Look." I pointed at Yuya who was ran up to us. "There he is."

Before Yuya could speak, Yuzu ran to him and grabbed his hand. "Yuya! Where have you been?! I was worried about you."

"Ah young love...I wonder if Rimuru still alive, will she do that to me?" I shook my head. "Focus on the Tournament Raiden...Stop with the sappy thought."

"I'm sorry." Yuya apologized. "I had to take care of something. Now, let's go to the line up so we can enter the Stadium."

Everyone nodded as we walked up before Yuya accidentally bumped into the worst person to bumped into.

"It's been a while weakling." Yuya's childhood bully, Gen said. "I thought you would ran away like your old man did."

"That son of a..." I said in anger as I walked up to them.