Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master

"It's a good thing Photon and Tachyon gave me Barian physical abilities. Otherwise, I'll spit out my lungs out of here."

Currently, I was running on the stairs straight out to the bug lover's lab. While lacks of enemies is more than welcome, I must still be careful. Again, more reason to beat the shit of Akabaka for not installing some sort of elevators in this messed up place.

"Now, where's the lab?" As if answering my question, a futuristic-looking door on my right opened with an almost inaudible sound. I smirked at this.

"Well, that was fast. Here I go, Serena, Rin, Ruri. I'll save you all."

After taking a deep breath, I stepped in the room. Suddenly, the room was flooded with light, temporarily blinding me. When my sight cleared, I found myself in a spacious room containing equipment and machines whose purpose I can't describe. There were also several large tubes filled with liquid that seemed to be containing several bug-shaped creatures. Taking no time, I destroy those bugs with Photon Stream of Destruction.

"Now that's not a very nice thing to say, dismissing a person's life work like that. And calling other people names is the height of bad manners. Apparently, apart from called "Galaxy Master", you are unruly as well."

"That voice..." I growled as my eyes darted around, trying to discern the location of that bastard. Suddenly, a big screen appeared, revealing him with Serena, who tied up on a chair. "I suppose you're the infamous Doktor I've been hearing so much about. Using hostage to get privilage? That's so like you. A pathetic cowards."

"I'm afraid your taunts won't work on me. However, rest assured that you will be able to fight to your heart's content against my adorable puppets. Allow me to introduce them."

Following the Doktor's words, two girls with Academia-issue Duel Disks strapped to their hands suddenly appeared before me. I know exactly who they are. Rin & Ruri, the minor Bracelet Girls.

"So, after using hostage, you hide behind others and force them to fight againts their will? Is there a limit to how much of a scum you are?"

"I believe I that I have no intention to waste my time with you. If you're so determined to reach me and save your girlfriend, you must first go through your former friends...if you can that is. Survive, and I might just grant you an audience with yours truly. Oh, before I forgot, thanks to some specialized equipment installed here, I have a surprise for you~."

"Mizael...please just leave! Don't fight them please!" Serena beg on her mind. Her mouth is shut by tape.

"If you think that would scare me, then you're dumber than I thought." I stated. "I'll play your little game, but when I win, I suggest that you start running with all your might. Because if I get my hands on you, I'll make you regret the day you were born."

"How scary, how scary." The Doktor spoke in a mocking tone. "By all means, feel free to do your best against my adorable puppets. Your battle should give me all the data I require to perfect my parasites. Now then, let's begin your execution!"

Battle Royal Mode, on!

This announcement was heard coming from every player's Duel Disk as we activated them.

Duel!

Rin LP: 4000 x5
Ruri LP: 4000 x5
Mizael LP: 4000 x5

"I'll go first!" Rin announced. "Now, I'll make you regret of picking a fight with Academia, intruder. When I Control no Monster, I can Special Summon Windwitch - Ice Bell from my hand!"

Windwitch - Ice Bell (ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Spellcaster/Wind/LV 3)

"Then, if Ice Bell is Special Summoned successfully, I can Special Summon a "Windwitch" Monster from my Deck! Also, I can inflict 500 damage to you! Come, Tuner Monster, Windwitch - Glass Bell!"