The Clash Between Galaxy Masters

Yuya's Mindscape

Darkness.

That's all that Yuya could see, he didn't even know how he ended up here in the first place. The last thing he remembered was he got direct hit from Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, means he just got defeated by Yuri. Yuya was snapped from his thoughts once he saw familiar glow from his waistline. Wasting no time, he inspected his deck and saw alternative four heavenly dragons glows like the star in the darkest night.

"You guys...is there something you want to tell me?"

"Sakaki Yuya."

Yuya turned his head, search for where the voice had come from. When his vision finally cleared up, he saw Celestial Magician.

"Celestial Magician...? You can talk?"

"Yes, Yuya." Celestial Magician nodded in response. "In fact, all Duel Monsters can properly talk. You just don't understand their language."

"I see..." Yuya still shock about this information. "Where are we?"

"This place is your own consciousness, Yuya. After your defeat at the hands of Yuri, he took my darkness factor to become one again. Basically, he took the half of your soul." The magician answered.

"Your darkness factor?" Yuya seemed confused before he realized something. Suddenly, he become alarmed. "Don't tell me you're...Zarc?!"

"Yes, I am Zarc. Or rather...that was my name after I become a Demon Duelist." The magician replied.

Yuya was beyond confused.

"No, no...I don't understand. All this time...YOU are on my Deck...? If I finally fused with Yuri, then where's him?! Where's Yuto and Yugo?! Are you already destroy the world?! Are you-"

"Yuya." Zarc raised his hand. "Firstly, you are not become one with Yuri. I've already said that Yuri just took the half of your soul. Second, the world isn't destroyed yet. And last, I'm sorry...for every trouble that I made."

"...Explain yourself." Yuya demanded. After everything, Yuya have a right to be suspicious at him.

"Gladly." Zarc replied. "It started the day Ray separated us and create the Four Dimensions. Even though I was consumed by the darkness in me, there was still one glimpse of light in my heart. The moment Ray split me apart, I took an opportunity to escape my dark side."

"How?" Yuya asked.

"When you were in the process of being created, I use most of my remaining energies to create a new container for me. Something to stay by your side since your father left."

"Wait...you stay on my pendant?!" Yuya exclaimed.

"Bingo. During many years, I was stay inactive due to the lack of energies. That's it until the day you create the Pendulum Cards. Your wish for more power briefly awakened me and my dark side's will, which in turn awakened the power of Pendulum. However, I am truly awaken when Kuroba Mizael start to trained you."

"What?" Yuya asked in confusion. "What's Mizael going to do with this?"

"Remember when Mizael gave you the alternative form of heavenly dragons? Well, that cards was never existed in the Four Dimensions or Original Dimension. Due to his connection with you and Yuzu, both Ray and mine energies merged within him. As such, both the four dragons and me was born as a counterpart of original heavenly dragons and its magician version." Zarc explained.

"...I don't even know what to react...it was unreal..." Yuya muttered in disbelief.

"Yeah, but I'm here is not only to tell you this, but to help you as well." Zarc said, sounding more serious rightnow.