Final Qualification Duel!

After 30 minutes walking with injuries I got from Duel with Shun, I finally arrived at You Show.

"Sup guys." I said as everyone were shock when they saw me in this state. Yuzu was the first one to talk.

"Mizael! What happened to you?!" Yuzu asked in worried.

"An Xyz duelist attacked me while I was on my way back to You Show. He forced me to Duel but unfortunately for him, he picked a wrong opponent." I explained.

"Hmm...Could that be that assault duelist?" Yuzu wondered as I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"At school, Sawatari told us that several LDS teachers was attacked by a man who use Xyz Summon. Maybe it's the same person who attack Sawatari and you." Yuzu explained.

"Actually, it was a friend of Yuto. Although he's more brutal than him." I told them.

Shuzo then treat my injuries and put several bandages on my head and arms. After that, I talked with the crew about the event and how I win againts Shun.

"Anyway." I spoke. "Can everyone leave for a moment please? I need to talk with Yuya privately."

Everyone getting slightly suspicious, but still accepted my request. "Okay." Then everyone leave the main room and closed the door.

"What's it, Mizael?" Yuya asked me. Instead of answering, I gave Yuya the cards I got from the Duel Shop.

He widened his eyes in surprise. "Mizael...are you sure?"

"Of course. That cards is perfect for you. Also, as your teacher, I need to help you while I can. You like it?"

"Very..." Yuya muttered with a smile on his face. "Thank you so much, Mizael-sensei."

Miami City Harbour

"Okay first, let's changed your Deck first." I said as Yuya was surprise at my declaration.

"Why should I changed my Deck?" He asked.

"The first step to become the best Duelist in the world is use your own Deck. As I remember, Performapals was your father's Deck, right?" I explained.

"But this Deck was mine! My father give this Deck to me! So technically, Performapals was mine!" Yuya argued.

"Yes, I understand you have a strong bonds with your Performapals. But how about your Magicians and Odd-Eyes? You can merged those three Archtypes and make them yours. Also, I already said that I'll teach you with my own way, right?" I said, trying to reassured Yuya. In the end, he nodded and agreed to changed his Deck.

After an hour giving him a lesson about Metagaming and edit Yuya's Deck, I can finally go to the Dueling test. All I do is changed the brick Performapals with Odd-Eyes and Magicians cards. I also not forget to add "Pendulum" Spell/Trap, staples, Fusion and Ritual Spells.

"Now we are done with the theory. Now we moved to the practice. You ready?" I asked him.

"Always." He answered with a smile.