The Truth about the Four Dimensions

Leo Apartement - Room 95

I was currently lying on the bed in my new Apartement Room, provided by Akaba Reiji and LEO Corporation. Reiji give me this Apartement as a reward after my successful Duel againts Sora, which is good. I didn't need to pay the rent anymore.

To be honest, it was hard to be the one who exposed Sora since I already count him as a friend. But it became easier when I realized of how crazy he truly is in the early of the series. Also, he's insulting Photon, which make everything easier.

"I wanna tell them..." I thought aloud, recalling my first encounter with You Show crew after my Duel with Sora.

Flashback

"Mizael! Wait!" Yuya yelled as he, Yuzu and Gongenzaka ran up to me.

"What?" I asked them.

"What's up with that Duel? Why you hurt Sora like that?" Yuya asked.

"You heard and saw everything on my Duel, right? You already know the reason." I said to them and began walking away.

"It's because he and his friends invading Kurosaki's hometown?" Gongenzaka asked.

"Yes." I replied. "Listen. If you want more detail, I'll tell you in the Second Round of Maiami Championship."

I walking away, leaving my shocked and concerned friends behind.

"Mizael..." Yuzu muttered worriedly.

Flashback End

"Better you told them the truth about the Four Dimensions first." Photon said. "After that, you can tell them about Academia and the Dimensional War."

"That was I'm gonna do." I told Photon. "Also, I think I hide my true origin really well."

"Except from Reiji. He already spying you since you Dueling Sawatari. He'll ask you about your true origin." Tachyon said s he stood beside me.

"I already had a plan for that. I'll tell him Mizael's story. Said that I'm from Heartland from another Universe, yada, yada, yada." I told Tachyon.

"Why not your true story, Master?" Photon asked me.

"Telling them that this is not my actual body and their world is just a mere cartoon for kids isn't do any good."

Photon nodded in understanment as he with Tachyon vanished to the Spirit World. I take a bath before go to Reiji's office to discuss many things.

Maiami City Hospital

"Me and Yoko-san will bring kids back to their home." Shuzo said. "Take care of Sora."

With that, Shuzo, Yoko and the kids left the hospital.

"So...what do you think?" Yuya asked Yuzu.

"What?" She said.

"About Kurosaki. He is the culprit behind those serial attack on LDS. I saw him defeated LDS top team in front of my eyes. And you, Yuzu?"

"I saw Masumi get into a dangerous situation while she was chasing Kurosaki. Mizael was with me all the time too. But..." Yuzu thought about Masumi's behavior before Championship started.

"She was chasing him?!" Gongenzaka said in shock.

"Yeah...and Yuto said that they attacking LDS to save their comrade." Yuzu confirmed.

"Yuto...the man that looks like me. The same man that would dissapear when your bracelet shined, right?" Yuya asked.

"Dissapear?" Gongenzaka said in confusion.