Incursion & Reunion

Note: There's no duel. Also, I feel like I am a jerk rightnow.

This is the worst.

Even worse than Zarc.

I looked at the other three dimensions that slowly approached each others. I beat Zarc like ten minutes ago and now the worlds start collides to each others.

And the top of that, I don't know how to stop this safely. In Marvel comics, it is possible to stop an incursion by prematurely destroying another universe's Earth.

Means, I need to destroy three dimensions if I wish to stop it.

And I don't want that!

"To think that the incursion is really happening..." Yuya muttered. "I come to realize that fate is really against us."

"More like the universe itself is against us." Gongenzaka said as he look at the sky.

"More importantly, is there any way to stop this?" Jack asked. "We need to move fast, or we all die here."

"I say we need to ask that damn professor!" Yugo made a fist at the Academia building. "He's the one who caused all this, so he should know how to stop it!"

"Calm down, Yugo." Rin advised him. "If he knows, I'm pretty sure he won't tell us. That bastard had lost his will to life, after all. He'd don't give a shit about this incursion."

"I do think there's a way to stop this." Ryo said. "For example, if four balls gonna collides to each others and you want to save one specific ball, what's the perfect solution for it?"

That's a good explanation right there. Not too surprising since he's the Kaiser for a reason.

"Remove the other three." Kaito answered before widened his eyes in realization. "We need to 'remove' the other dimensions! That means we need to destroy other three dimensions!"

"But we can't do that." Yusho frowned. "That's a genocide. We are no better than Zarc if we did that."

"There's another way to stop the incursion." I finally decide to explain my idea to them. "We need to push the dimensions away from each other and make it stop at a certain distance."

"Still, how can we do that?" Ruri asked. "This is a dimensions we are talking about. It is impossible for us to do such a thing."

"I don't think the 'we' he talking about is refered to us." Serena said as she glared at me. "He's refering to himself and his power. Am I right, Mizael?"

I was surprise that she actually managed to realize that. Damn, she's getting better at seeing my true intentions.

"Yeah. However, it would be a hard task because I'm not as powerful as my condition when I faced Zarc. So I might need help for it."

"I don't have a clue, but if you had a plan, then so be it." Yuzu said. "We have a chance to stop it, then we should take it and give it our all. If we failed, at least we die trying."

"Well said, Hiiragi." Reiji said. "Very well, we will follow this plan of yours, Mizael."

"All or nothing, huh?" Crow grinned. "Well, it's not like we had other choice. Count me in."

Serena seemed hesistant, but she eventually sighed and nodded. "Alright. But promise me that you'll come back safely."

"I'll do my best." I pat her on the head. This time, she seemed to enjoy it even though she slapped my hand 10 seconds later.

Everyone was agreed at this plan of me, except Yuri who was awfully quiet.

"How about you?" I asked him. "Will you fight with us, or you will sit around and wait for the end?"