Fateful Encounter

Fusion Dimension - Academia

The professor just watched Sora's memories that he got after he was sent back to Fusion Dimension. He was shocked and concerned after he saw Sora's Duel againts Mizael.

"Galaxy-Eyes...he has same Archtype like that Xyz Dimension warrior, Kaito Tenjo." Professor hummed to himself as he pressed a button on his throne as the screen appeared and showed a glimpse of Mizael's power after Sora insulting Galaxy-Eyes.

"And those aura...He will be a next Zarc...I must eliminate him as soon as possible!" He exclaimed.

At that moment, a boy who has same face with Yuya but with purple and pink hair, purple eyes and wearing a purple uniform with a red cape walked with his sadistic looking grin. He was our cabbage boy, Yuri.

"You wanted to see me Professor?" He asked as he bowed, a sign of respect.

"Yes, Yuri. After investigating situation on Standard, we obtained some interesting informations." Professor turn on the monitor and showed the picture of Yuzu.

"Her name is Hiiragi Yuzu. She's the last pieces that I'm seeking. You will bring her to me." He command him.

"Of course, Professor." Yuri bowed.

"And one more thing. About the Duelist that you had to eliminate..." The image changed to Mizael's picture. "His name is Kuroba Mizael. He used Xyz Summon and HE has never lost a singel Duel."

Yuri's ears perked up at that. He suddenly became very interested with that Duelist's ability. Not to mention Professor seems paranoid when he talk about him and Yuri became more and more eager to face him each passing day.

"When you go to Standard and confront him, make sure to bring reinforcement as many as possible with you." He said with calm, but firm tone.

"But Professor, I know this Duelist might be a threat for our plans. But it's really necessary?" Yuri protested. "I assure you I can handle him alone."

"That's an ORDER." He said again in firm tone.

"I understand." Yuri bowed again.

"You're dismissed." He said as Yuri nodded and leave the throne room.

A girl wears a red jacket with indigo hair tied up in ponytail and green eyes was eavedropping the whole conversation outside the throne room, hoping that she wouldn't been discovered. She was our future girlfriend Serena.

"Serena-sama." A bulky tall man said. He had black spiky hair and crimson eyes. He wears an gray jacket with black eye patch over his right eye.

"Barret!" Serena whisper-shouted. "Don't scare me like that!"

"My apologize." He said in firm tone. "Why are you here? Is Professor wants to see you?"

"No." She simply said. "I just eavedropping to find information about Duelist that he wants to eliminate."

"I heard about him." Barret nodded. "He seems to be talk in entire Academia. He must be a huge threat to Professor if he sent Yuri to eliminate him."

"Well, Yuri doesn't get his chance." Serena said. "To prove myself to the Professor, I will eliminate him first."

With that, she began to walking away from the throne room with determination on her eyes.

Standard Dimension - Yuya's House (2 Days later)

Yuto and Yugo was already woke up as they was almost want to fight again if Yuzu doesn't smack them with her magical paper fan. After the two calm down, Yugo explained that he's from Synchro Dimension, which make Yuzu shock. He also told that his best friend, Rin was kidnapped by a hooded Duelist who has the same face as him and he thought Yuto was the one who kidnapped Rin.