The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!

I woke up after a good night sleep. I rubbed my eyes and got up from bed. I looked around and found myself in same apartement I bought before.

I go to a bathroom to wash my face, brushed my teeth and then go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made a simple scrambled egg, bread toast and mineral water. After eating, I decided to watch TV to killing a day.

Later that Day

I walked down to the city and saw many kids Dueling, playing at the park and more. I also got a job as a chef on local ramen restaurant with salary 70.000 yen per month. Rightnow, I was at Italian restaurant. I ordered lasagna and eat it in the outdoor table. Everything seems good so far until...

"Hurry up! If we arrive late, Sawatari-san is not going to be happy!"

"I know!"

At the mention of Sawatari name, I turned around and stared at two Sawatari's goons as they carried a bags full of food and went to their destination.

"This must be in episode 7 where Yuto confronts Sawatari." I thought with a grin. "Great, time to do some action today."

With that, I follow them as quiet as possible. They entered some kind of warehouse. I want to enter the warehouse but I heard a familiar sound called me.

"Mizael!" I turned around and see Yuzu and Ayu. Yuzu seems surprise to see me here.

"Hi Yuzu, Ayu. What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"I saw those jerks when I and Ayu bought some Ice Cream. I think they are preparing some revenge on Yuya again. So I came here to put them in they place." Yuzu explained.

"Same here." I replied before he turned to Ayu. "Ayu, you better go back to Yu Show and get Yuya. Don't worry, me and Yuzu can handle him." Ayu nodded as she ran back to You Show.

Then I and Yuzu opened the doors and get in to the building.

"FBI OPEN UP!" I yelled as Sawatari almost chocked on his food out of his surprise.

"Hiragi Yuzu?! Kuroba Mizael?! How did you get here?!"

"You can thanks to your underlings." I pointing at the two Sawatari underlings as Sawatari giving them a death glare. "Seriously, what's your problem with Yuya? Can you let him live in peace? Why don't you just accepting you're lost againts him? Look at Yuzu, she's so worried her boyfriend get hurt because of you." I said as Yuzu blushed furiously.

"Yuya's not my boyfriend!" Yuzu yelled.

"Whatever you say." I replied.

"What do you say?! You dare to mocked the Great Neo New Sawatari?! The best Duelist in the city?!"

"Idiot. Neo means new. So your name is New New Sawatari which sound stupid. And best Duelist in the city? Don't make me laugh. Your moves are so predictable that even Ayu, Tatsuya and Futoshi can beat you easily." I replied as Sawatari and his goons growling.

Sawatari snapped his fingers to command one of his goons to locks the door.

"Alright Kuroba! Now you're going too far! Let's settle this here and now!" Sawatari raised his Duel Disk and activate it.

"You want to lose so badly huh? Well I gladly accept your wish!" I want to activate my duel disk until Sawatari goons who closed the gateaway screamed in pain as he was sent to the floor. Everyone turned to see a person is. The new arrival was a masked duelist with a punk-style outfit. It was Yuya's serious counterpart Yuto.

"There you are."

"Let me do this." Yuto said calmly, I nodded and lowered my arms.

"Fine. Just don't beat him so badly. We don't want this to be a complicated problems." I said.